PDA

View Full Version : Glads foot stab.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 11:21 PM
I wouldn't be complaining about this at all if the stamina drain on it was appropriately taken.
i was highlander and i'm stuck in a corner by a glad I know im slow as all hell but all he did was foot stab over and over nothing else i couldn't dodge as i'm in a corner cant block or attack or anything because his foot stab is fast and i'm slow in a corner.he did this for my entire health from full without loosing stamina.. its way to spammy doesn't have enough stamina drain. i think an easy fix would be to just make it cost slightly more stamina so its not such a spammed unblockable move.

Knight_Raime
08-28-2017, 12:19 AM
Corners in general enable pretty cheesy things. both shinobi and centurion have an inf wall combo if in a corner. I think someone else does as well. Point is I don't believe we should be trying to balance something out over a niche instance. the toe stab is perfectly dodgable on reaction and it even comes out slower when you're OOS.

Mia.Nora
08-28-2017, 12:30 AM
I have been playing Glad lately, Toe Stab is ok in normal fights, but situations like you mentioned are total ******** and needs to be fixed.

Problem is happening because, in open environment Toe Stab works as a disengage tool setting fight to neutral by pushing both players back; but in corner victim stays in same place so fight does not reset.

A simple fix that comes to mind is making it so regardless of situation the distance between glad and victim is always set to the distance it would in open space by pushing glad further back if victim is in corner.

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 01:06 AM
Gladiator's toe-stab is definitely something we've been seeing some concerns about and we have brought it up with the team.