PDA

View Full Version : 10 game

Sir_rage_quit
08-27-2017, 11:05 PM
When it take 10 game to be able to finish 1 game you know that For honor that your playing !

CrunaCross
08-28-2017, 12:05 AM
When it take 10 game to be able to finish 1 game you know that there is something really wrong with YOUR setup.

Derkwow-cz
08-28-2017, 12:16 AM
Game freeze me to end match every 6-8 matchs, i dont know how solve this problem,,,,,report dont help, I sent report and after months receive automatic message and ticket closed...

CrunaCross
08-28-2017, 12:51 AM
OK. Here it comes:

I am using the same setup from the last couple of years, and I build a new PC around Christmas. Anyway.

Windows 7 x64
FX8350, GTX970, 16GB DDR3 @ 1866 MHZ. OS on SSD, For Honor on HDD. The windows is up to date, chipset, gpu, and other drivers are up to date.
The CPU is overclocked to 4.4 GHZ, the GPU is overclocked to +250 MHZ
So nothing flashy, or anything and I was lazy even to upgrade to Windows 10 just yet. I will do a clean install on the new system that I build in a couple of months.

I have no problem with the game crashing altho I had 1 crash in the last 2 weeks, it's very rare. The same is the case of match disconnection, those are more common like it happens now and then, they are not really common. It's not a certain thing, but it might ha[[en once a twice a day, or it doesn't happen at all.

My point is that there are some problems that the game really has, and there are some problems that PEOPLE have and the game will never be able to fix.

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 01:05 AM
If you're having problems the best way to get technical help is through contacting support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). Especially if you're on PC. We can help you with port-forwarding, checking your PC specs, and making sure nothing else is interfering with the game working as it should.

If you're on console it can be a bit more tricky, but port-forwarding, putting your console into DMZ, etc - all of these will help to make your connection more stable, and your experience better.

Now that's not to say that everything is perfect on our end, and we acknowledge that - which is why we keep trying to make improvements. So if you're having problems that aren't being resolved even with following the help of support, your tickets still help us get things fixed. We'll do our best to provide you with solutions that should help, but also keep in mind that this process also is integral to alerting us to problems, since we receive those issue reports and it tells us where to look to fix things.

If you sent in a ticket to support it was closed, it is usually because it's passed a certain time window and you have either not updated or responded - so it's automatically closed. Please send in another one, and provide me with your ticket # so I can follow-up and make sure it receives some attention and a response.

Thanks!