PDA

View Full Version : Opperator's gone/lost

Voidgorgon
08-27-2017, 10:11 PM
So i was playing in an casual game and my internet went out because its storming in the area im at. So i logged backed on and come to find out all my operators i worked for and grinned 100k+ tags for (i have the 15$ version) are gone i have 3 of them which is fuze and mute and buck from the free 600 currency i got from buying the game. I tried to relog and relaunch my whole computer and log out of uplay and log back in and its still not giving any of my operators back. Please help :(:(:(:(:(:(

Driller3900
08-27-2017, 11:55 PM
i know!? is anyone else having this issue?

Rumix_
08-28-2017, 10:46 AM
So i bought the game not during the free weekend the starter edition and somehow i got all operators normal prices i was like woah yeah but then i played and grined too buy them all and i bought them and today i woke up (im in europe) and i see all my operators are gone exept the ones i bought with my money but atleast they coueld have give me back my renown not the operators and now all i played for is gone and my operators cost 12500 what they shouled.im only mad at the ubisoft for not giving me that hard earnd renown.

Demonko_
08-28-2017, 12:13 PM
So yea Vortex is my friend and he lost all the operators except the ones he bought with money, he shared me his screen and I saw it, so please ubisoft fix it ASAP