PDA

View Full Version : Nothing makes me more livid in this game...

DoodTheMan
08-27-2017, 08:46 PM
When I've got a guy dead to rights with 1hp and a guaranteed heavy, and some warden who just joined my team comes flying in with a zone, belts me over the head good, and lets the other guy who he was going for just book it out of there. And sometimes I'm real low and that FF zone ACTUALLY KILLS ME! It's not just that it happens that makes me this mad either but that it happens so frequently.

Infidel.Castro
08-27-2017, 10:30 PM
Happens all the time, and not just from wardens. Try playing as a Shinobi, it's even more infuriating then.

Moondyne_MC
08-27-2017, 11:50 PM
Oh man, yesterday on Sentinel we were breaking and down 2 teammates. I was clearing out B, knowing I was safe from their ballistas when WHAM! Shot by a ballista. Took me a few seconds, but then I realised it was my own teammate who shot me (lmao) who immediately realised his mistake, going "sorry!", hauls his fat Shugo butt straight over to me, ignoring all danger, gets the revive on me and we somehow pull back and win. Props to that Shugo for risking it.

My God did my heart drop when I saw that bolt go through though, lmao.

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 12:28 AM
Unfortunately this can happen. And while I can understand the frustration (and have personally experienced similar things many times), it's an inevitability in any game where other human players are involved.

We can take a look at FF and discuss whether it's presence is good or bad for gameplay, but that's a much deeper and more involved debate that would definitely draw some heat from both sides of the argument.