PDA

View Full Version : Highlanders unblockable grab

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 06:53 PM
Okay so lets start by saying since the update i main highlander.
Lets say you're in a 1v1 situation with highlander.
he enters offensive mode does his left stick back x move and he does this long lunge forward.
Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that.
so the only way to not get grabbed by this lunge grab is to either be already to far away to grab or double tap a backwards to where you use stamina and even then i have been grabbed(<--this is mostly what i'm upset about). i think this is kinda stupid and some sort of nerf to his unblockable grab needs to happen otherwise it will just be something exploited more and more and end up with the forums looking like it did upon centurions release.

Again i'm not asking for it to be removed just nerfed somehow... an easy fix would be if someone dodges to the side the grab would miss. unlike right now where he keeps following my dodge and grabs me anyway....

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 07:06 PM
he enters offensive mode does his left stick back x move and he does this long lunge forward.
Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that.
so the only way to not get grabbed by this lunge grab is to either be already to far away to grab or double tap a backwards to where you use stamina and even then i have been grabbed(<--this is mostly what i'm upset about). i think this is kinda stupid and some sort of nerf to his unblockable grab needs to happen otherwise it will just be something exploited more and more and end up with the forums looking like it did upon centurions release.

Again i'm not asking for it to be removed just nerfed somehow... an easy fix would be if someone dodges to the side the grab would miss. unlike right now where he keeps following my dodge and grabs me anyway....

Your dodging too early if it's tracking you, you absolutely can dodge his caber toss.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 07:30 PM
Your dodging too early if it's tracking you, you absolutely can dodge his caber toss.

I'm saying i have dodged at just the right time and it still grabs me. You can sit here and assume i suck all you want but the game isn't perfect. i could be mid roll and it grabs me and i'm going to ask you have you ever tried to grab someone who is rolling away from you in real life. yeah good luck with that. i'm addressing an issue i see. Thanks for assuming i just suck (;

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 07:36 PM
I'm saying i have dodged at just the right time and it still grabs me. You can sit here and assume i suck all you want but the game isn't perfect. i could be mid roll and it grabs me and i'm going to ask you have you ever tried to grab someone who is rolling away from you in real life. yeah good luck with that. i'm addressing an issue i see. Thanks for assuming i just suck (;

Don't get so defensive and insecure. You clearly aren't dodging at just the right time if it still grabs you.

Specialkha
08-27-2017, 07:38 PM
Since I play HL, and ppl side dodge my caber toss, we can assume you dodge too early, and the issue is on your end.

Alustar.
08-27-2017, 07:48 PM
I get dodged frequently if I try for the predictable one after a heavy strike. If I work in my soft feints it catches them easier. It's all on knowing when to dodge.

watsonclan335u
08-27-2017, 08:10 PM
Ive been maining HL since release as well and I can definitely say its easily dodgable because 80% of the time I use it, it misses lol.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 08:15 PM
I play as highlander he is my new main since the update the grab is grabbing ppl when i even think it shouldn't happen (Again as i'm doing the grab). I gave a few examples above i know its happening to other people because i have done it to them

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 08:20 PM
I play as highlander he is my new main since the update the grab is grabbing ppl when i even think it shouldn't happen (Again as i'm doing the grab). I gave a few examples above i know its happening to other people because i have done it to them

then they aren't dodging at the right time, not sure what you arent getting about this. It's not a complicated concept, if you dodge too early he will track you, if you dodge too late he will grab you before you can get out of the way. Highlander is already a mediocre character he doesn't need a nerf especially to an attack that's slow as hell and opens you up to being punished.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 08:23 PM
Right because grabbing someone who is rolling away makes the game so fair right? hahaha

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 08:28 PM
Right because grabbing someone who is rolling away makes the game so fair right? hahaha

Never seen this happen, if it does it's likely either a bug or lag. If it happens so often it shouldn't be too difficult for you to record it and post some proof, or even find a video showing this.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 08:58 PM
Never seen this happen, if it does it's likely either a bug or lag. If it happens so often it shouldn't be too difficult for you to record it and post some proof, or even find a video showing this.

its not happening often but i will record the next time it happens. Most grabs are fine but its those ones where i know someone dodges me and i still get them it happens with centurion too where the tracing just isn't working as intended.

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 09:02 PM
its not happening often but i will record the next time it happens. Most grabs are fine but its those ones where i know someone dodges me and i still get them it happens with centurion too where the tracing just isn't working as intended.

Then it's probably lag, certainly not a good enough reason to nerf a move that is mediocre.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 09:12 PM
Then it's probably lag, certainly not a good enough reason to nerf a move that is mediocre.

lol you think an unblockable grab is mediocre? okay bud.. lol

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 09:16 PM

Antonioj26
08-27-2017, 09:26 PM

Yep, it's slow, telegraphed as hell, and easily punishable.

Specialkha
08-27-2017, 09:35 PM

You are bad if you think it is a great move.

vDerickv
08-27-2017, 11:24 PM
Yep, it's slow, telegraphed as hell, and easily punishable.

You're doing it wrong then guy i find it easy to grab people with it and i think its way more balanced being a wind up to the grab unlike centurions super fast knockdown that i think should be removed (;

Knight_Raime
08-28-2017, 12:15 AM
As i've explained with centurion and some other instances if the move is literally tracking you on your dodge it means you've dodged early. The move has yet to come out. So when it does it automatically changes and follows. Secondly the grab is MEANT to grab people who are trying to dodge away. Lastly if on your screen you timed your dodge "right" and it still got you it's not the move. it's the connection of the match. What you see isn't what the host saw. Therefor it's corrected and you're grabbed.

Cabers toss is often dodged by most people anyway because most people dodge late. Which means they avoid both the kick and the toss completely. The only situation I have so far managed to consistently grab someone is: cleltic curse cancel> fast flow into offensive stance> unleash unblockable heavy> cancel UB heavy with cabers toss.

Antonioj26
08-28-2017, 12:42 AM
You're doing it wrong then guy i find it easy to grab people with it and i think its way more balanced being a wind up to the grab unlike centurions super fast knockdown that i think should be removed (;

But I'm not the one doing it, I'm the one dodging it. It's cake, on a side note it's hilarious you would call centurions knockdown super fast since his require a fully charged heavy to land (1000ms) it or a fully charged jab (1000ms), while Highlander's caber toss is way faster than either of those (600ms) and still is mediocre. Sorry buddy but you don't really know what you are talking about.

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 12:53 AM

I will pass your feedback on over to the team. We are seeing more concerns raised about HL's caber toss + his UBs, so they'll be interested in hearing somewhat of a different perspective.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 12:46 AM
But I'm not the one doing it, I'm the one dodging it. It's cake, on a side note it's hilarious you would call centurions knockdown super fast since his require a fully charged heavy to land (1000ms) it or a fully charged jab (1000ms), while Highlander's caber toss is way faster than either of those (600ms) and still is mediocre. Sorry buddy but you don't really know what you are talking about.

((you honestly cant be complaining about how "slow" cents knockdown is... you must be a mediocre player if you complain about that one...
The rt doesn't even have to hit the person for the knockdown to follow.
and if it is supposed to hit them first then again another thing that i found that's not working as intended lol...
To get to the caber toss you have to hold rt or do a heavy first also so what you just said above makes his grab slower then cents not the other way around...))

it has to be the tracing issue not connection issues...im sick of being told that its my connection. in these games i'm not lagging and no frames dropped.
Seems this is the easy way to answer anyone dispute. "oh its just your connection" No your game just isn't working right sometimes!
I have amazing internet i never lag out and pay extra to my internet provider for more speed.
If it is the connection then all these bugs are on ubisoft and they just need to release the dedicated servers already!

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 12:54 AM
((you honestly cant be complaining about how "slow" cents knockdown is... you must be a mediocre player if you complain about that one...
The rt doesn't even have to hit the person for the knockdown to follow.
and if it is supposed to hit them first then again another thing that i found that's not working as intended lol...
To get to the caber toss you have to hold rt or do a heavy first also so what you just said above makes his grab slower then cents not the other way around...))

it has to be the tracing issue not connection issues...im sick of being told that its my connection. in these games i'm not lagging and no frames dropped.
Seems this is the easy way to answer anyone dispute. "oh its just your connection" No your game just isn't working right sometimes!
I have amazing internet i never lag out and pay extra to my internet provider for more speed.
If it is the connection then all these bugs are on ubisoft and they just need to release the dedicated servers already!

I'm a mediocre player because I know how to avoid cents knockdown and dodge Highlander's caber toss? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

I just gave you the exact timing of all of the attacks, can you read? How is are attacks that are a full second long fast and the one that is 600ms slow? You make no sense, dude.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:09 AM
I'm a mediocre player because I know how to avoid cents knockdown and dodge Highlander's caber toss? Do you realize how stupid you sound?

I just gave you the exact timing of all of the attacks, can you read? How is are attacks that are a full second long fast and the one that is 600ms slow? You make no sense, dude.

Now you're just coming across like a complete tool!
I said highlanders offensive mode has to be activated or you in free-flow form to get to the caber toss. that would take longer then to get to cents knockdown. That's what i said. lol
And those times you gave were for the rt att that does not need to make contact for the knockdown to follow on centurions moveset.

EDIT:
Also this isn't about me not being able to dodge a grab or knockdown... I can do that. This is about caber toss grabbing someone who is mid rolling away and imo that shouldn't happen.
and that i have seen the caber toss follow a dodge (and to be specific) the caber toss was initiated before the dodge and the guy dodged and the caber toss still followed. i have seen the centurion jab do this too so its not just highlander. the game isn't perfect. obv i know this isn't supposed to happen because it doesn't happen all the time!

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:24 AM
I said highlanders offensive mode has to be activated or you in free-flow form to get to the caber toss. that would take longer then to get to cents knockdown. That's what i said. lol
And those times you gave were for the rt att that does not need to make contact for the knockdown to follow on centurions moveset.

Maybe it doesn't need to connect for you but it does for anyone who has better reflexes than a grandma, are you telling me you can't dodge a jab that takes a full second? Damn that's pretty bad my dude. Doesn't matter if you have to be in offensive form or not the attack is still only 600ms.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:28 AM

EDIT:
Also this isn't about me not being able to dodge a grab or knockdown... I can do that. This is about caber toss grabbing someone who is mid rolling away and imo that shouldn't happen.
and that i have seen the caber toss follow a dodge (and to be specific) the caber toss was initiated before the dodge and the guy dodged and the caber toss still followed. i have seen the centurion jab do this too so its not just highlander. the game isn't perfect. obv i know this isn't supposed to happen because it doesn't happen all the time!

If this is happening midroll then I agree with you, the problem is I don't believe you when youre saying it's happening. Even if it is it's probably lag. So then the guy timed his dodge wrong, again not the highlanders fault, it's the person who dodged too early.

kweassa1
08-29-2017, 01:30 AM
Go to practice, select a lv2 BOT (don't even need lv3), and observe just how "difficult" it is for that big Shugoki to dodge EVERY single one of your Cabertoss. ...and then come back and tell us how Cabtoss "tracks" dodge. :rolleyes:

I even made a post about this about a week ago where I've laid out how a Highlander can counter dodging under specific circumstances -- because normally any amount of dodging evades Cabtoss easily.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:32 AM
Go to practice, select a lv2 BOT (don't even need lv3), and observe just how "difficult" it is for that big Shugoki to dodge EVERY single one of your Cabertoss.

...and then come back and tell us how Cabtoss "tracks" dodge. :rolleyes:

Bad idea to have him test this, kweassa. if you haven't been reading he called centurions knockdown "super fast". Lol

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:34 AM
Maybe it doesn't need to connect for you but it does for anyone who has better reflexes than a grandma, are you telling me you can't dodge a jab that takes a full second? Damn that's pretty bad my dude. Doesn't matter if you have to be in offensive form or not the attack is still only 600ms.

Do you not understand anything i said.. lol. obv not.. I can dodge or parry an att no problem. And by your logic it doesn't matter the jabs time just like it doesn't matter the time it takes to enter the offensive or free flow form the knockdown time is different then the jab time. just like how entering offensive modes time or entering free flow forms ttime is different then the caber toss's time. so again wtf are you on about lol. highlander takes longer to get to the grab. period. end of story.. you honestly have something to prove buddy? if you do add me on xbox my gt is same as forum name and 1v1 otherwise stfu and quit replying to my post.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:37 AM
Do you not understand anything i said.. lol. obv not.. I can dodge or parry an att no problem. And by your logic it doesn't matter the jabs time just like it doesn't matter the time it takes to enter the offensive or free flow form the knockdown time is different then the jab time. just like how entering offensive modes time or entering free flow forms ttime is different then the caber toss's time. so again wtf are you on about lol. highlander takes longer to get to the grab. period. end of story.. you honestly have something to prove buddy? if you do add me on xbox my gt is same as forum name and 1v1 otherwise stfu and quit replying to my post.

Wish I did, nothing would please me more than to stomp you out. I could use "super fast" shugo heavies on you lol. The grab takes 600ms and the jab takes 1000ms so nope, sorry you don't understand how time works.

kweassa1
08-29-2017, 01:38 AM
Bad idea to have him test this, kweassa. if you haven't been reading he called centurions knockdown "super fast". Lol

Ahhh... check. Thanks Antonio... he's one of those "walls", huh. :rolleyes:

http://blog.eternalvigilance.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Talking-to-Brick-Wall.jpg

OK Derik. Forget anything I said. You're 100% right. Keep babbling about how Cabtoss unfairly tracks dodge. I'm sure you'll get enough followers to create a nice consensus to pressure the devs to nerfing Cabtoss in no time!

Keep up the good fight! RAH! :rolleyes:

...and I'm outta here.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:42 AM
Go to practice, select a lv2 BOT (don't even need lv3), and observe just how "difficult" it is for that big Shugoki to dodge EVERY single one of your Cabertoss. ...and then come back and tell us how Cabtoss "tracks" dodge. :rolleyes:

I even made a post about this about a week ago where I've laid out how a Highlander can counter dodging under specific circumstances -- because normally any amount of dodging evades Cabtoss easily.

Bruh im not saying it happens all the time HOLY HELL!
I'm saying it happens and it must be a bug and i addressed it. I have got grabbed mid roll i know its not supposed to happen so i post about it.
I have grabbed someone when i know they have dodged me so i posted about it.
I have honestly had tons of successful games with no issues then i have some games with issues. but its the times its broken that i post about it.
then all you keyboard warriors come in saying its absolutly impossible because games are always perfect and work always 100% as designed. lol. fools

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:43 AM
Bruh im not saying it happens all the time HOLY HELL!
I'm saying it happens and it must be a bug and i addressed it. I have got grabbed mid roll i know its not supposed to happen so i post about it.
I have grabbed someone when i know they have dodged me so i posted about it.
I have honestly had tons of successful games with no issues then i have some games with issues. but its the times its broken that i post about it.
then all you keyboard warriors come in saying its absolutly impossible because games are always perfect and work always 100% as designed. lol. fools

Except that's not what I'm saying at all I'm saying you are a liar. Also telling you to get gud because you were complaining about not being able to dodge it.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:46 AM
Ahhh... check. Thanks Antonio... he's one of those "walls", huh. :rolleyes:

http://blog.eternalvigilance.me/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Talking-to-Brick-Wall.jpg

OK Derik. Forget anything I said. You're 100% right. Keep babbling about how Cabtoss unfairly tracks dodge. I'm sure you'll get enough followers to create a nice consensus to pressure the devs to nerfing Cabtoss in no time!

Keep up the good fight! RAH! :rolleyes:

...and I'm outta here.

I'm not looking for a nerf idiot. Just make it work right

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:48 AM

I'm not looking for a nerf idiot. Just make it work right

Hahahahahaha

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:53 AM
If this is happening midroll then I agree with you, the problem is I don't believe you when youre saying it's happening. Even if it is it's probably lag. So then the guy timed his dodge wrong, again not the highlanders fault, it's the person who dodged too early.

That's the problem not believing me when i say it. I wouldn't waist my ****ing time posting on here if it didn't happen. and like i said if it is connection then its really bad and almost impossible to see the lag and its still all ubisofts fault (dedicated servers should have been here upon day 1 release ). And again you say the dodge was to early but if its not to early on 1 persons screen and it is on the other then the game is still way broken

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:54 AM
Hahahahahaha

Is that a nerf or is that just making it work right? idiot hahahaha

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 01:56 AM
Except that's not what I'm saying at all I'm saying you are a liar. Also telling you to get gud because you were complaining about not being able to dodge it.

i complained about being grabbed while rolling and the caber toss following a dodge which was done after the caber toss was initiated. so yes again im the liar and the bad kid because im posting about an issue that i saw. okay buddy

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:58 AM
That's the problem not believing me when i say it. I wouldn't waist my ****ing time posting on here if it didn't happen. and like i said if it is connection then its really bad and almost impossible to see the lag and its still all ubisofts fault (dedicated servers should have been here upon day 1 release ). And again you say the dodge was to early but if its not to early on 1 persons screen and it is on the other then the game is still way broken

Blah blah blah blah blah. I get it, you can't dodge attacks that are 1000ms so of course you can't dodge attacks that are 600ms. No worries bro, I meet bad players all the time. Guess we all start out kinda bad.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 01:59 AM
Is that a nerf or is that just making it work right? idiot hahahaha

It already works. You just need to hit your A button, I think it's A on Xbox. It's been forever since I've played one.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:00 AM
Wish I did, nothing would please me more than to stomp you out. I could use "super fast" shugo heavies on you lol. The grab takes 600ms and the jab takes 1000ms so nope, sorry you don't understand how time works.

Okay but to get to the caber toss grab you have to be in free flow form or offensive form so how many ms does that take? because that would be the = to the jab as it must happen first (you said this) for the knockdown to happen. then after you have the time it takes to enter free flow form or offensive form then you add the 600ms to do the caber grab. See you just don't understand because you honestly are more stupid then this conversation

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:02 AM
i complained about being grabbed while rolling and the caber toss following a dodge which was done after the caber toss was initiated. so yes again im the liar and the bad kid because im posting about an issue that i saw. okay buddy

You are the "bad kid" because you call an attack that is 1000ms "super fast," and you can't dodge a slow telegraphed grab so you want to nerf it. Don't deny it either, you say it right in your first post.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:02 AM
It already works. You just need to hit your A button, I think it's A on Xbox. It's been forever since I've played one.

i have an elite controller and my buttons are pressed at the appropriate times i have a quick button for x a and b. go on about how bad i am (;

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:03 AM
Okay but to get to the caber toss grab you have to be in free flow form or offensive form so how many ms does that take? because that would be the = to the jab as it must happen first (you said this) for the knockdown to happen. then after you have the time it takes to enter free flow form or offensive form then you add the 600ms to do the caber grab. See you just don't understand because you honestly are more stupid then this conversation

Such dumb logic, guess that means valkyries sweep is 1600ms then, how is anyone even hit by this? Hahahha you are so terrible my dude.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:04 AM
i have an elite controller and my buttons are pressed at the appropriate times i have a quick button for x a and b. go on about how bad i am (;

You're doing it for me by calling moves that take a full second "super fast."

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:07 AM
You are the "bad kid" because you call an attack that is 1000ms "super fast," and you can't dodge a slow telegraphed grab so you want to nerf it. Don't deny it either, you say it right in your first post.

Lol you can att me and assume i suck all the **** you want kid. i can dodge parry and counter just fine. when i see a bug i post about it. and i have no issue dodging a simple att. you can get off my post any time now!

Vakris_One
08-29-2017, 02:08 AM
http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Shocked-Troy-Walks-Into-Fire-With-Pizza-Community.gif

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:09 AM
Lol you can att me and assume i suck all the **** you want kid. i can dodge parry and counter just fine. when i see a bug i post about it. and i ehave no issue dodging a simple att. you can get off my post any time now!

I'm not assuming, you outright said you can't dodge the caber toss and that cents knockdown is super fast.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:09 AM
You're doing it for me by calling moves that take a full second "super fast."

lol Just because i say the knockdown time starts after the jab. don't be stupid.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:11 AM
lol Just because i say the knockdown time starts after the jab. don't be stupid.

What are you talking about? The jab is a fullsecond long and you are some how not able to dodge this, how am I stupid?

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:13 AM
I'm not assuming, you outright said you can't dodge the caber toss and that cents knockdown is super fast.

wrong i was talking about how the cabert toss was following the dodge so you couldn't dodge unless you dodged backwards twice. again you really need to learn to read

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:14 AM
wrong i was talking about how the cabert toss was following the dodge so you couldn't dodge unless you dodged backwards twice. again you really need to learn to read

Right..... I know that's what you said. It's wrong and you are bad for not being able to dodge it.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:16 AM

Give me like an hour and then I'll make a video of me dodging it with shugo just for you, junior.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:19 AM
What are you talking about? The jab is a fullsecond long and you are some how not able to dodge this, how am I stupid?

I was talking about how sometimes centurions jab also has a problem with tracing when someone dodges. you keep thinking i suck you're the guy who turned down the 1v1.

Vakris_One
08-29-2017, 02:19 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/12ZXZv7aoviBgI/giphy.gif

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:21 AM
I was talking about how sometimes centurions jab also has a problem with tracing when someone dodges. you keep thinking i suck you're the guy who turned down the 1v1.

Yeah because I'm on PlayStation, I already said I would have love to stomp you out with super fast shugo heavies. It "tracks" if you dodge too late. Here is your exact quote "Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that." stop trying to change your story, it's making you look worse.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:23 AM
Right..... I know that's what you said. It's wrong and you are bad for not being able to dodge it.

Its happened to me not just once so i'm not wrong. and just because the game mechanics aren't meant for it to happen doesn't mean the game mechanics arn't buggy or broken and will let it happen. trust me i played rainbow six seige and if i know anything about ubisoft its that things don't always work as intended.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:27 AM
Its happened to me not just once so i'm not wrong. and just because the game mechanics aren't meant for it to happen doesn't mean the game mechanics arn't buggy or broken and will let it happen. trust me i played rainbow six seige and if i know anything about ubisoft its that things don't always work as intended.

Here's your quote again, "Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that." You are implying this isn't a one off bug but a feature of the attack, it's time to stop.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:29 AM
Yeah because I'm on PlayStation, I already said I would have love to stomp you out with super fast shugo heavies. It "tracks" if you dodge too late. Here is your exact quote "Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that." stop trying to change your story, it's making you look worse.

When i start saying second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that. i was explaining what happened in my situation that game. The tracing was broken because like i said when i dodged his caber followed so i kept having to dodge twice backwards. so again learn to read buddy.

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:33 AM
When i start saying second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that. i was explaining what happened in my situation that game. The tracing was broken because like i said when i dodged his caber followed so i kept having to dodge twice backwards. so again learn to read buddy.

I know how to read, you can keep saying the same dumb thing it's still wrong. You don't need to double dodge, the one is enough you just suck.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:40 AM
I know how to read, you can keep saying the same dumb thing it's still wrong. You don't need to double dodge, the one is enough you just suck.

Okay man stop replying to my post you're pure aids.
I have made my point obviously. i think its not connection issues.
it doesn't happen all the time but when it does you know it shouldn't.
That's why i posted and you sir didn't see my screen so don't know anything you're just assuming and you're on playstation i'm on xbox. "Mcgregor voice" get the fook off my post!

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 02:50 AM
Okay man stop replying to my post you're pure aids.
I have made my point obviously. i think its not connection issues.
it doesn't happen all the time but when it does you know it shouldn't.
That's why i posted and you sir didn't see my screen so don't know anything you're just assuming and you're on playstation i'm on xbox. "Mcgregor voice" get the fook off my post!

Here let me help you again, "Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that."

"Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button."

You are wrong. Press whatever button you need to on your elite controller to dodge and I promise you it will work when you get better reflexes.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 02:55 AM
Here let me help you again, "Okay so first off you cant counter this unblockable grab with any button and second he auto locks onto you and follows your dodge if you choose to try that."

You are wrong. Press whatever button you need to on your elite controller to dodge and I promise you it will work when you get better reflexes.

That's not an actual "counter" by button ( like countering gb with x) you sir don't know how to read and really should have stopped while you were ahead (;

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 03:04 AM
That's not an actual "counter" by button ( like countering gb with x) you sir don't know how to read and really should have stopped while you were ahead (;

LOL that back pedal. Truely pathetic my dude. Here's another brilliant quote, "so the only way to not get grabbed by this lunge grab is to either be already to far away to grab or double tap a backwards." Man you make it too easy.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 03:17 AM
LOL that back pedal. Truely pathetic my dude. Here's another brilliant quote, "so the only way to not get grabbed by this lunge grab is to either be already to far away to grab or double tap a backwards." Man you make it too easy.

Again i was talking about that specific game that i was in when it happened.
The wording i used may have been bad but it still explained exactly what i meant.
The only way i could avoid this other highlanders caber toss that game was to double dodge and roll back and even then once i was doing that he grabbed me mid roll and then after that his caber toss followed my side dodge. and i know i'm dodging at the right time you may suck kid but i have an elite controller and i'm actually pretty good i have a 2.38 kd with highlander currently in the game mode i play most rep 3 lvl 8

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 03:23 AM
Again i was talking about that specific game that i was in when it happened.
The wording i used may have been bad but it still explained exactly what i meant.
The only way i could avoid this other highlanders caber toss that game was to double dodge and roll back and even then once i was doing that he grabbed me mid roll and then after that his caber toss followed my side dodge. and i know i'm dodging at the right time you may suck kid but i have an elite controller and i'm actually pretty good i have a 2.38 kd with highlander currently in the game mode i play most rep 3 lvl 8

Then you were either lagging or weren't timing it right, why is so inconceivable to you that it is either of those? Your kd doesn't really matter if you can't dodge the simpliest attacks and blame it on a bug. Again I'm dodging the attack and you aren't, explain to me how I suck?

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 03:33 AM
Then you were either lagging or weren't timing it right, why is so inconceivable to you that it is either of those? Your kd doesn't really matter if you can't dodge the simpliest attacks and blame it on a bug. Again I'm dodging the attack and you aren't, explain to me how I suck?

Because when i'm playing it looks and feels like a bug so i report it. Thanks for asking (: you suck because of your attitude since the beginning you never came across even close to "nice" i don't know how good you are at the game but since you keep assuming i'm trash i starting assuming you are (; and honestly bud if you wanted a respectful conversation about this from me you would have to come with some respect first.

EDIT: would like this post to end here but this guy keeps going and going and going and going (;

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 03:39 AM
Because when i'm playing it looks and feels like a bug so i report it. Thanks for asking (: you suck because of your attitude since the beginning you never came across even close to "nice" i don't know how good you are at the game but since you keep assuming i'm trash i starting assuming you are (; and honestly bud if you wanted a respectful conversation about this from me you would have to come with some respect first.

I wasn't getting rude until you called me a mediocre player, everything until that point was just pointing out that you were wrong. You took me telling you you are dodging at the wrong time as disrespect, like I said you were being defensive and insecure about your skill level. Sounds like something you need to work on, don't try and push that on me like you are pushing your inability to dodge on a bug.

vDerickv
08-29-2017, 03:42 AM
I wasn't getting rude until you called me a mediocre player, everything until that point was just pointing out that you were wrong. You took me telling you you are dodging at the wrong time as disrespect, like I said you were being defensive and insecure about your skill level. Sounds like something you need to work on, don't try and push that on me like you are pushing your inability to dodge on a bug.

I'm done. Bye buddy (; <3

Antonioj26
08-29-2017, 03:47 AM
I'm done. Bye buddy (; <3

Bye baddy (;

kweassa1
08-29-2017, 05:27 AM
Come to think of it...

...wasn't this the guy that posted the video of the Valkyrie that got creamed by a cent that used literally only two moves of charged heavy - normal jab... and then complained the cent was OP and there was nothing he could do...?

Explains a lot.

Really.

Vakris_One
08-29-2017, 10:08 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f3/40/f8/f340f8439bc168f8edfeaed5def91dfd.jpg

Vakris_One
08-29-2017, 10:10 AM
Come to think of it...

...wasn't this the guy that posted the video of the Valkyrie that got creamed by a cent that used literally only two moves of charged heavy - normal jab... and then complained the cent was OP and there was nothing he could do...?

Explains a lot.

Really.
Nah, that was another guy.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1729620-Watch-this-video-and-tell-me-how-this-game-is-balance-Unisoft