PDA

View Full Version : Centurion Trivia

SikanderAzam
08-27-2017, 05:34 PM
Trivia question for the FH community. Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NnoK1Y98M

Now guess if that video is from the very beginning of season 2 in May before any balancing was made for centurion, or if it was made today in season 3 when there still hasn't been any balancing or even any vague attempts to lessen the cancer that IS centurion.

See what I did there?

/thread

SenBotsu893
08-27-2017, 06:30 PM
my gues is today.

and still cent players gonna say: you just need to dodge its totally easy.

AnEnticingSquid
08-27-2017, 06:36 PM
I mean, to be fair, it doesn't matter what characters you were fighting, you would have lost that 1v3 regardless. Not saying that cent doesn't need some changes, just that attempts to go Rambo usually end in tears...

S.J.Lannister
08-27-2017, 07:12 PM
Trivia question for the FH community. Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5NnoK1Y98M

Now guess if that video is from the very beginning of season 2 in May before any balancing was made for centurion, or if it was made today in season 3 when there still hasn't been any balancing or even any vague attempts to lessen the cancer that IS centurion.

See what I did there?

/thread

Yeah, we saw it. You didn't dodge all attacks, you missed some parries. You did plenty mistakes, Centurion are beatable. Try to play this class to learn it better. Train with bots so you can see Centurion's kit to avoid such mistakes in future.

Git gud kid, Centurion is okay.

Also If there is anything to change with Centurion we need more data, two seasons are not enough. We will take a look at this, thanks for your feedback and see you in battlefield.

Are you satisfied? :)

Linnix1
08-27-2017, 07:17 PM
That last bit is suicide for any vs game developer to say. You realize that right.

SikanderAzam
08-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Yeah, we saw it. You didn't dodge all attacks, you missed some parries. You did plenty mistakes, Centurion are beatable. Try to play this class to learn it better. Train with bots so you can see Centurion's kit to avoid such mistakes in future.

Git gud kid, Centurion is okay.

Also If there is anything to change with Centurion we need more data, two seasons are not enough. We will take a look at this, thanks for your feedback and see you in battlefield.

Are you satisfied? :)

No sarcasm detected.

SikanderAzam
08-27-2017, 07:23 PM
I mean, to be fair, it doesn't matter what characters you were fighting, you would have lost that 1v3 regardless. Not saying that cent doesn't need some changes, just that attempts to go Rambo usually end in tears...

Nonsense, it was in the bag if they weren't centurions.

But seriously, I know I would have died anyway. I wasn't going Rambo, I was herded into a corner by them, the video was just edited short so you couldn't see that. It was just a dramatic exemplary clip of centurion butthurt.

SikanderAzam
08-27-2017, 07:30 PM
my gues is today.

and still cent players gonna say: you just need to dodge its totally easy.

Yeah just dodge and dodge and dodge. And never stop dodging until you encounter someone somewhere far away that isn't a centurion. Perfect solution.

Butonfly
08-27-2017, 09:11 PM
Can confirm: Centurion still ******** and ruining the game on a daily basis since S2 XD

SenBotsu893
08-27-2017, 10:26 PM

lol thats exactly wrong. the thing is if you fight 3 people that have no unblockable spam you can actaully BLOCK or even PARRY external attacks. and you can then even retaliate.
im not saying its easy but it is doable.

Sir.Tegyr
08-27-2017, 10:33 PM
Bah! Blaming the poor centurions just because you lost your balance and fell off the ledge!! :P