PDA

View Full Version : Warlord unlock zone

vgrimr_J
08-27-2017, 03:28 PM
when are we gonna see a fix for this ridiculous zone unlock range? :confused:

PablO_Chaconn
08-27-2017, 04:27 PM
Block it , it's not hard . It's like one of the slowest moves and if you can't block that then your terrible

vgrimr_J
08-27-2017, 04:44 PM
Block it , it's not hard . It's like one of the slowest moves and if you can't block that then your terrible

i didnt make myself clear enough. when you unlock warlods zone and tilt it to left of right it gives the zone extra large hit area almost behind him making it very hard to dodge because of the outrageous hit area

PablO_Chaconn
08-27-2017, 04:51 PM
Never noticed it to be honest . I'm on PS4 and rarely come up against warlords anymore for some reason

vgrimr_J
08-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Never noticed it to be honest . I'm on PS4 and rarely come up against warlords anymore for some reason

there has been a lot less warlords since s3 launch but ppl are going back to their mains still that doesnt mean it should not be looked in to.

ppl used this "tech" in the tournaments as well. honestly the whole tournament was just full of abuse and cheese

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 01:46 AM
We do our best to address unlock exploits as quickly as we can get them resolved. If you want to help us out with this process a bit, send in a ticket about it to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) along with any other pertinent details as well. Thanks!