PDA

View Full Version : What the F**K is with this Connectivity Bullsh!t

My.Insanity
08-27-2017, 02:31 PM
Ubisoft.. are you f**cking kidding me??? Im unable to play more then 2 games in a row... thanks to your new 100000 connection errors.

in the last 30min i joined OVER 10 Dominion games and couldnt finish ONE !!!! ONE GOD DAMN MATCH!!!

- 2x the Match was restarting at the end of the Game because one of these noobs in the enemy team was leaving the game
- 3x my Uplay crashed and i had to restart
- 2x Matchmaking was not available
- 3x I got kicked out in the middle of the Game
- 2x Easy Anticheat kicked me for what ever reason
- 5x the Game I was joining stayed in the spectator mode so i was unable to move or even spawn

I dont want your "3 Days free Champ Status" i want 1-2 Rep for ALL OF MY F**KING HEROS...

The connection this Season is soooo much more worse then all the seasons before... FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS NOW !!!!!!

Vasher.
08-27-2017, 03:21 PM
Ubisoft.. are you f**cking kidding me??? Im unable to play more then 2 games in a row... thanks to your new 100000 connection errors.

in the last 30min i joined OVER 10 Dominion games and couldnt finish ONE !!!! ONE GOD DAMN MATCH!!!

- 2x the Match was restarting at the end of the Game because one of these noobs in the enemy team was leaving the game
- 5x the Game I was joining stayed in the spectator mode so i was unable to move or even spawn

I dont want your "3 Days free Champ Status" i want 1-2 Rep for ALL OF MY F**KING HEROS...

The connection this Season is soooo much more worse then all the seasons before... FIX YOUR DAMN SERVERS NOW !!!!!!

Sounds like someone needs to get some sunlight and take a break if a video game is causing this much stress for you.

AzureSky.
08-27-2017, 06:20 PM
Sounds like someone needs to get some sunlight and take a break if a video game is causing this much stress for you.

He is not mad. This is the reality of this days, the game kicks you even if you have perfect connection, and its all ubi fault, half a year and they didnt fix a AAA game, they should give us free copys of the game as a apology and stuff.

I also demand for all the exp i already farmed until the game kicked me out (with all the new error codes, NEW NEW NEW, they didnt exist before)

Tillo.
08-27-2017, 06:37 PM
We've been having connection problems since tech tests, alpha, beta and since final release on February 14th.
Considering this is a full priced AAA title, it is unacceptable.
There is a thread with 28 pages about connectivity with only one ubisoft reply which is terrible, so don't take it on the frustrated people like me who threw $60 to the trash.

watsonclan335u
08-27-2017, 08:14 PM
Just dodge, they will have enough data soon.

UbiInsulin
08-27-2017, 08:46 PM

I'm sorry you've been encountering all these issues. I want to start by asking about the Uplay crash - do you mean a literal application crash, or were you disconnected from Uplay? Did you get any specific error message when this happened?

We are looking into the "Matchmaking Not Ready" issue. It may be caused when players back out of matchmaking when they are technically considered to have just joined a session. Restarting the game should return things to normal.

We've also seen some reports of issues entering the game and being stuck in spectator view. Was this bug something along these lines (https://twitter.com/Lover_Boy0813/status/898944033812127744)?

Thank you for your report, and again, I'm sorry for the frustration all of this has caused.

S.J.Lannister
08-27-2017, 08:58 PM

Well you are lucky. You did enter into the game. I put my son to sleep, tried to play For Honor. Servers down.

Great event Devs, double XP and servers are offline. Well played, well played :)