PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft, Give us the exp you owe us.

AzureSky.
08-27-2017, 12:54 AM
10% playable matches, got into pretty late stages in more than 50% of them until your bugs caused the game to break and dc players. I dont waste my time for free, give us back the exp farmed of all that matches until the point we were disconnected, this double exp weekend was a mess, 10% playable games that ended, thats insane, fix your netcode, mostly the error 00060000137 its plagging all the matches, even with perfect green connection suddenly the conecction gets red and dc you, no increase in ping (i checked it with cmd doing a constant ping with a server) so its your fault, give us all the exp you owe us.

CandleInTheDark
08-27-2017, 01:06 AM
If you are power levelling, going against AI with matchmaking on, which has around the same xp as pvp, you should have far less problems. Assuming around thirty matches a rep point with the xp boost, I have had around 130 matches, five disconnects and am working towards my fifth rep point this weekend.

AzureSky.
08-27-2017, 01:56 AM
If you are power levelling, going against AI with matchmaking on, which has around the same xp as pvp, you should have far less problems. Assuming around thirty matches a rep point with the xp boost, I have had around 130 matches, five disconnects and am working towards my fifth rep point this weekend.

Vs bots its not fun, they are not well coded, i can 2 shot them with the raider zone attack (after a chain) since they dont parry unblockables. Good advice still, i dont really do it since its boring.

CandleInTheDark
08-27-2017, 02:01 AM
Vs bots its not fun, they are not well coded, i can 2 shot them with the raider zone attack (after a chain) since they dont parry unblockables. Good advice still, i dont really do it since its boring.

I don't normally but as I said I am power levelling, I play 4v4 as a pug player and am fed up of four assassin teams so I have a definite target of getting characters with different roles into legendary armour, so given I needed twelve rep points to get the ones I want there and tomorrow it should be six at the most, it's been worth it for me.

AzureSky.
08-27-2017, 02:05 AM
I don't normally but as I said I am power levelling, I play 4v4 as a pug player and am fed up of four assassin teams so I have a definite target of getting characters with different roles into legendary armour, so given I needed twelve rep points to get the ones I want there and tomorrow it should be six at the most, it's been worth it for me.

Thanks, i will try it.

Mia.Nora
08-27-2017, 02:05 AM
Grinding is for MMOs, I tried vs AI matches and how stupid lvl2 bots is just too boring. I even turned off all UI to make it a bit more challenging but no change. And frankly locking away gear after 8 reps (for crates) is really a poor move on Ubi's part. I am more inclined to just go back to my old mains than play anything new.

Interesting thing is that, this is bad business for them. If I don't play new characters, I wont spend steel on them for gear/emotes/ornaments/effects/executions. Yet they do their best to prevent me from playing new characters.

Sir.Tegyr
08-27-2017, 03:09 AM
Problem is you have a full price AAA game with awful F2P grinding/progression thrown in, with a terrible MM and now really regular disconnects to make matters worse.

But as far as grinding for this event, I can vouch for CandleInTheDark's suggestion, boring but effective. I had 1 disconnect out of many many games, compared to the silly amount that is happening in PvP.

Dedicated servers can't come soon enough, though I'm not sure how well that will go...

Ulrichvonbek111
08-27-2017, 03:29 AM

Actually some of us bought the game to play against other players too...not just AI..

AzureSky.
08-27-2017, 06:23 PM
Problem is you have a full price AAA game with awful F2P grinding/progression thrown in, with a terrible MM and now really regular disconnects to make matters worse.

But as far as grinding for this event, I can vouch for CandleInTheDark's suggestion, boring but effective. I had 1 disconnect out of many many games, compared to the silly amount that is happening in PvP.

Dedicated servers can't come soon enough, though I'm not sure how well that will go...

The sad part is that i really believe that the problem is on the netcode, since the game runs fine most of the time until the error codes, they need to fire the networking team, they had a lot of time to fix this yet they couldnt do it. I had 0 problems on open beta, 5% error codes there, now its unplayable.

Sir.Tegyr
08-27-2017, 06:52 PM
The sad part is that i really believe that the problem is on the netcode, since the game runs fine most of the time until the error codes, they need to fire the networking team, they had a lot of time to fix this yet they couldnt do it. I had 0 problems on open beta, 5% error codes there, now its unplayable.

Yeah, they have messed something up. Like you, I had very few issues when I first started playing, which would have been 1st or 2nd round of season 1. It wasn't even to bad last season, but this one is unbearable. Hope they fix it soon.