PDA

View Full Version : Need a "Retreat" emote...

DoodTheMan
08-27-2017, 12:47 AM
"Group up" doesn't seem to cut it. It's gotta be big and red and on fire and an airhorn or two should play behind it telling people that "no you can't win that 1v4" .

RenegadeRasta
08-27-2017, 01:04 AM
I want a "Really!?" emote. A lot of situations warrant one.

AnEnticingSquid
08-27-2017, 02:17 AM
I want a "Stop!" Emote. That way you can tell your teammates not to run in to that 1v4, but you can also spam it before you get your head chopped off for added comedic effect.

Moondyne_MC
08-27-2017, 02:44 AM
I want a "Stop!" Emote. That way you can tell your teammates not to run in to that 1v4, but you can also spam it before you get your head chopped off for added comedic effect.

And the once your head has rolled away a few feet it can throw in a final "thanks!"

UbiNoty
08-28-2017, 02:04 AM
I can pass along the suggestion! :)

Helnekromancer
08-28-2017, 02:20 AM
Really need a "Spread Out" emote, too many times has my team died at breaking, grouped together only to get 1 shot by a catapult or your team keeping running a gank squad in Dominion and are not rotating fast enough. Also it would be helpful to have different chat settings on all platform so the enemy doesnt know everything we're doing.

AnEnticingSquid
08-28-2017, 03:49 AM
Is it too much to ask for the extended Webster's dictionary to be added to the chat menus? You never know when you need to tell someone that you have contracted pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis from how garbage they are at playing.