PDA

View Full Version : Faction Strong Holds

CheekyKemosabe
08-26-2017, 11:26 PM
Here's a head scratcher that's been on my mind lately. On the map each faction has a strong hold, but what happens when that Strong Hold becomes and actively contested territory? Is there a map for each of these that we haven't seen yet because none of the factions have actually lost that much ground? Is it an instant loss for the round/season for that specific faction if that stronghold is taken?

These are the questions that keep me awake at night....

ChampionRuby50g
08-26-2017, 11:47 PM
I'd love to see a special map appear, and say Vikings had pushed the Knights back to their stronghold it's possible to go into a new game mode playlist, like Siege where you assault the castle. Probably won't happen, if at all, till season 4

CheekyKemosabe
08-26-2017, 11:53 PM
I feel like at least two factions should make a collective effort to push towards a factions strong hold to see what happens. I need to know damn it!

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 11:58 PM
I believe it happened last season and nothing new happened.

UbiJurassic
08-27-2017, 12:02 AM
There have been several times where a faction's stronghold has been pushed in. Currently though, nothing happens when the stronghold is pushed in. We do have a team committed to improving Faction War, so perhaps we'll see something new involving the strongholds in the future.

Vakris_One
08-27-2017, 03:31 AM
How did that happen? With the insane amount of advantage a losing faction gets you'd have to have almost the entire playerbase supporting that faction to have collectively stopped playing en masse.

bmason1000
08-27-2017, 04:38 AM
It happened in season 1 several times. Nothing happened. There were actually a few complaint threads about it.

RatedChaotic
08-27-2017, 03:14 PM
Ya nothing happends. Once you get so far into another factions zone. Theres no need to push anymore. Just defend to hold ground..or attack elsewhere.