PDA

View Full Version : Is this new or am I only noticing because I am levelling a heavy today?

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 11:05 PM
Been taking my conqueror out for a spin today to get him towards rep 7 power levelling against the AI, picked up a couple of rep points with him, but I am, an assassin main, am starting to get a little triggered by assassins >.> lol.

So since the bots don't murderball, as a heavy, I boost zone, I consider it a good game if I have one objective zero deaths x kills, only now every time I go to a high place, every other gladiator I meet and the occasional orochi is waiting there, five minutes or more, to death from above, and here is the worst thing, I finally figure we're earning no extra points for this, is someone bothering with the zone that doesn't have a view? I am halfway there and they lose the zone.

I will freely admit, I have boosted zone as an assassin when the heavies haven't bothered, someone needed to do it, often the best I could do was bravely hold up two or three of them before suffering a gruesome death, sometimes I am the dealer of multiple gruesome deaths, but if I want to play Assassin's Creed, that is what I have Syndicate installed for :rolleyes:

[/rant] >.>

UbiJurassic
08-26-2017, 11:57 PM
Boosting a zone as an assassin is a dangerous game, but I suppose it's not an extremely terrible thing that they're playing around the objective and not around kills?

CandleInTheDark
08-27-2017, 12:03 AM
Boosting a zone as an assassin is a dangerous game, but I suppose it's not an extremely terrible thing that they're playing around the objective and not around kills?

I get boosting the zone is important, it is why I do if a heavy isn't, thing is if there is a conqueror or a warlord stood there, they kind of have a better chance of making it stick, especially when you consider that the ones I ran into are there solely on the off chance someone strays into death from above range.