PDA

View Full Version : Is it worth getting hero to lvl 40 with double XP?

Sneaky-Patches
08-26-2017, 09:15 PM
Not sure if I should use this time to try progress more towards lvl 40 with my main, or possibly pick up a new hero and try get them into legendary gear or close...

If there is going to be better rewards added for getting a hero to lvl 40 in the future, like a unique armor set, fabric customisation, execution or an effect, I'd like to stick with my main...

But if there's only a paint colour and sticker, I think I might pick up nobushi or dunmaglass.
any advice? What are you guys doin?

Jarl.Felix
08-26-2017, 09:17 PM
You look so enthusiastic... wait till you join and get some "normal errors" :))

psyminion
08-26-2017, 09:23 PM
well I hit overall rep 60 last night with my rep 29 orochi... my kensei is rep 13, shug and shin rep 7, and my nobushi at 4.
I just spent a butt-load of steel maxing one LEGENDARY set of armor and sword for my roach, but I'm not sure if I wanna go all the way to 40 or get my nobushi LEGENDARY.

I'm struggling too.

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 09:29 PM
/
Not sure if I should use this time to try progress more towards lvl 40 with my main, or possibly pick up a new hero and try get them into legendary gear or close...

If there is going to be better rewards added for getting a hero to lvl 40 in the future, like a unique armor set, fabric customisation, execution or an effect, I'd like to stick with my main...

But if there's only a paint colour and sticker, I think I might pick up nobushi or dunmaglass.
any advice? What are you guys doin?

I've never really pushed above top gear level though once I am finished with my current lot I might consider it. I am a pug player and mostly play dominion, I figured I needed to get a group of heroes to cover different roles since four assassins might get kills but they are trash at defending points lol. If you'remostly 1v1, I'd say it depends on if you want to change it up, if you 4v4, can't hurt to have another on the go.

Sneaky-Patches
08-26-2017, 10:04 PM
Thanks for the advice. Yeah I think I will try out dunmaglass for a bit!

Hopefully they can give better incentives to hit rep 40 in future updates, maybe just hold one of the few new armor sets coming in season 4 as a rep 40 unlock or something, idk.

SenBotsu893
08-26-2017, 10:07 PM
i personally use this to play a bit with the heroes if not much touched. but you will run into many peope who just go in with their rep 30 main for whatever reasons.

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 10:13 PM
i personally use this to play a bit with the heroes if not much touched. but you will run into many peope who just go in with their rep 30 main for whatever reasons.

Thing is those rep 30's might have been putting off a push for rep 40 and see this as a way to get five or six quick reps, it is what I am going for with characters I want to use but need rep points for gear.

UbiJurassic
08-26-2017, 11:16 PM
I'm working on several heroes, but my main focus is repping up my Gladiator right now. I want to look glorious!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/3f/46/d1/3f46d1cf4dda5d7c278b209cb51ccfa0.gif

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 11:20 PM
GLORIOUS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7oMBq1vkCM

Eight more rep points and I can start my gladiator, after chilling with my main a week or two, peacekeeper's been getting no love while the other heroes are catching up.