PDA

View Full Version : PS4 pro version is seriously broken.

Sneaky-Patches
08-26-2017, 02:03 AM
I have this game on both a regular PS4 and a PS4 pro, and the game runs truly horrid on the PS4 pro.

Weird controller input lag, weird reflex guard bug, poor and laggy performance.

Please could any mods bring this up with the devs? In so many threads everyone with a PS4 pro shares these centiments. Thanks

UbiNoty
08-26-2017, 02:17 AM
I can definitely forward it over to the team! Have the problems on PS4 pro always been there? And are the problems consistent?

Is anyone else on PS4 pro having problems too?

Sneaky-Patches
08-26-2017, 02:40 AM
Thanks a ton uninoty. Yeah they have always been there (although I've only upgraded from regular PS4 about 2 months ago).

Performance is much worse on Pro, and when using Boost mode it's dreadful. There is also a bug where controller input is like delayed and repeated for 4seconds or so... if you get a hero with reflex guard and tap top guard 5 times in a row, then don't input anything else, the game will keep refreshing the guard over and over by itself for like 4-5 seconds. Like the buffer for remembering inputs on regular PS4 is half a second, but on Pro it's 4 seconds... if that makes any sense..

There was a thread not long ago where many others expressed the same concerns about both the recent update, and the PS4 pros poor performance.

This one: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1728290-Massive-input-lag-amp-issues-since-update