PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Purchased bonuses?!

whitehawk82
08-25-2017, 10:46 PM
What about the people who pre-purchased back in November 2016 when the card was sitting on the shelf at best buy... Not only did we pay 65 instead of 59.99 but we won't get the free stick of truth, or anything else? The suckers who gave their money for something that's been repeatedly delayed should get the season pass version for free since we've been waiting almost a year to see something for the money we already spent long before all these freebies. Call it interest!

Oh the irony... Cartman warned us back in 2013 on the black Friday episode... I won't ever pre-order a game again, maybe a movie, never a game.

“When you pre-order a game, you’re just committing to paying for something that some *******s in California haven’t even finished working on yet.” - “You know what you get for pre-ordering a game? A big **** in your mouth.” --- Eric Cartman

SMODfan
08-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Eh, I think you should get the season pass if you paid for it, wouldn't really be fair to give it away to all the people who paid for the Season Pass originally. Hell, I paid about $150 for this game with the edition I got back in July 2016 and I am not expecting any extras, I'll just be happy to actually get the game in October. Also, I think they are still shipping a digital code for Stick of Truth with the orders where that was included, not sure about what Best Buy originally offered though.

westleysn1pes1
10-16-2017, 04:42 PM
I also paid for the game last year when it first got released for pre-purchase. At first i accepted the fact that i would just wait since Stick of Truth was one of my favorite games. Fast forward the year or however long it was i do agree we should get something for supporting the game that long ago. Correct me if i'm wrong but back then we didn't have the option to pre-order the gold version which includes the season pass. So now how much am I going to have to spend on the season pass 20-30 maybe even 40 bucks? Instead of just letting "big" streamers play early why not letting all of us who backed the game for over a year play early too. Just thoughts of someone who supported the game for over a year.

Brunadas
10-16-2017, 04:55 PM
Season pass will be 30 bucks,it is confirmed.

I agree with what u said @westleysn1pes1.

SMODfan
10-16-2017, 04:56 PM
I also paid for the game last year when it first got released for pre-purchase. At first i accepted the fact that i would just wait since Stick of Truth was one of my favorite games. Fast forward the year or however long it was i do agree we should get something for supporting the game that long ago. Correct me if i'm wrong but back then we didn't have the option to pre-order the gold version which includes the season pass. So now how much am I going to have to spend on the season pass 20-30 maybe even 40 bucks? Instead of just letting "big" streamers play early why not letting all of us who backed the game for over a year play early too. Just thoughts of someone who supported the game for over a year.

Yes, back then you could still pre order the different editions, I preordered the one with the Coonmobile which gets me the season pass, steelbook edition etc. Delays and things like that happen with games, again not expecting or even wanting anything extra. Game will be here tomorrow so I am just happy with that.

Season pas will probably be $20-$30

Kard112015
10-16-2017, 05:28 PM
Whitehawk, you sound like Veruca from Willy Wonka to me. "i want an Oompa Loompa now!". i pre purchased the game on day one as soon as it was available and i'm glad they took their time to make sure we got the best product possible.

i guess it takes a child that entitled to create a poll then close it before anyone else has had a chance to vote, please grow up and get over it

Grymmstrife
10-16-2017, 05:31 PM
Word I preordered on psn the day it became available but mine was refunded when it was delayed and I'm not sitting here saying I am somehow owed something. lol

Squeakymm
10-16-2017, 05:40 PM
Ill be like the Grasshopper and the ant the world owes meeeeeeeeeee a living

whitehawk82
10-16-2017, 10:34 PM
I figured I'd get a bunch of argumentative trolls. However you're all missing the point, I really don't expect anything for nothing. My point was directed more towards Ubisoft hoping they see the level of disappointment from the fans. I didn't even buy the game for myself, so there's no selfishness involved. I bought it for a friend as a Christmas present because it should have been released before Christmas last year.

The whole point is that when I purchased it, the price was $5 more. Since then, they have come up with tons of extras to drum up pre-orders which is just wrong. The original pre-order edition that was available included the game, no extras at all as mentioned by others here. Our money sits in a corporate account accruing interest. They are the ones getting something for NOTHING, what if they decided to never release the game? All of us would be out our money. I tried to get a refund to buy a different edition when actually released. Best buy said, nope, sorry we already gave your money to Ubisoft. Ubisoft says, sorry, you purchased through best buy. The classic circular run-around.

Basically I'll just never pre-order anything ever again. A year is a ridiculous delay. Anyway, off to the store to pick it up, FINALLY.

In regards to the poll I did not close the poll, this post is almost 2 months old and I can only assume that there was a timer, or the admins closed it because they didn't want such a vote occurring.

whitehawk82
10-16-2017, 10:42 PM
Grymmstrife: Interesting that you received a refund. I was unable to get refunded.
Nope, not owed anything other than some respect for the customers from Ubisoft, this is the 3rd time I have been screwed by them, so I went off on a rant, we all do it.

brandondude83
10-20-2017, 06:06 AM
those of us how chained credit cards in the last year. didn't get notified when they tried to charge shipping and tax, we got left in limbo with no answers.... I definitely think they should give us something for there ********... been back and forth with costumer serves for 3 days, no answers yet