PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft Buggiest patch to date.

AzureSky.
08-25-2017, 09:06 PM
Hello, the last patch is plagged with bugs and dc problems. i used to be able to play 50% of my games, now i only played 1 on the last 5 hours.... (free day on my country and you did this..)

Also the ammount of bugs are out of hand, attacks that connect but dont connect in other times (same character vs same character, same move that is "safe" )

A LOT and i repeat, A LOT of dodge and guard break bugs, you can evade 1/8 of things that were used to evade all of the time (valk sweep, etc) overall its the worst patch to date.

Mainly with the new chars, they are plagged with gb bugs, they dont follow up people that dodge (to guard break them) also shinobi is still bugged in that aspect (people cant grab him after he dodges, in OOS state, this is confirmed using raider and kensei fast + grab that is supposed to grab people that dodge backwards after a counter guard break, it works vs other characters)

Please its been so long, fire the guys at the network team and the bug cleaning of the gameplay ones. They suck, half a year to fix a game and they couldnt do it, yet they made the game worst (open beta build was the most stable for me)

great work to the other teams, they are doing a great job, but FIRE the network and bug cleaning teams, they deserve it.

Jarl.Felix
08-25-2017, 11:22 PM
Welcome to Ubisoft.

UbiNoty
08-26-2017, 12:25 AM
Hi AzureSky - thanks for the heads up.

Regarding the disconnect issues, can you send in a ticket to us about it through support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)?
We have seen big improvements in network stability and connection issues since the latest updates, so if you're still having problems we'll need to investigate further to try and find out what's causing them and why the updates haven't helped your situation.

As for the bugs - we're aware of a bug with the gladiator dodge, and HL GB inconsistency bug which we're working on atm.
And for the Shinobi oos/dodge interaction bug, can you send in a video clip if you have one of this happening against a raider/kensei? I'll pass it along to the team to take a look, but if you can send in a clip of it happening to us it will be super helpful!