PDA

View Full Version : More disconnections then ever before

GladiatorHood
08-25-2017, 04:02 PM
Ive had this for a week now. I can't enter 90% of my matches. Last week I had no issues with the connectivity errors. Now it just goes viral

RatedChaotic
08-25-2017, 04:22 PM
Do you play on xbox? Just wonderin if its just one platform. We had alot of issues completing games while being grouped last night. I completed 1 of 4 Dominion 4v4 pvp games last night and that one game was finished solo.

UbiInsulin
08-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Ive had this for a week now. I can't enter 90% of my matches. Last week I had no issues with the connectivity errors. Now it just goes viral

Can you let us know what specific error messages you're seeing, what platform you're playing on, and which modes you're trying to play in? Details like these really help us gather information.

I_Sash_I
08-26-2017, 04:40 PM
Same thing since last mini update it is getting ever worse on my PC. I didn't even think it was possible.
A lot more of disconnections "anticheatlike" or other random error followed by a "matchmaking not ready" message which oblige you to reboot the game.

Your online/matchmaking dev team are a bunch of incompetents.

Netcode_err_404
08-26-2017, 06:16 PM
Same thing since last mini update it is getting ever worse on my PC. I didn't even think it was possible.
A lot more of disconnections "anticheatlike" or other random error followed by a "matchmaking not ready" message which oblige you to reboot the game.

Your online/matchmaking dev team are a bunch of incompetents.

This.

OneLaw4you
08-26-2017, 06:32 PM
Can you let us know what specific error messages you're seeing, what platform you're playing on, and which modes you're trying to play in? Details like these really help us gather information.
the error is you idiots taking your sweet time to add dedicated servers

Chadwikid
08-26-2017, 06:51 PM
Error (0006000118)

4v4 Dominion
XBox

This double xp weekend has been a COMPLETE waste so far. I've completed MAYBE 50% of any games I've attempted to play. I've currently been on for approx. 30 mins and have not completed even one game been kicked from all three. I'm not usually one to complain but this is completely and totally unacceptable. There needs to be some compensation here.

Chadwikid
08-26-2017, 06:56 PM
now error (0006000137)

That's 4 in a row now. I would love to understand the logic that went into using 20 year o.d tech for a game like this. It was abandoned for a reason!

UbiInsulin
08-26-2017, 07:16 PM

Thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating the uptick in "Matchmaking Not Ready" errors. It may be related to cancelling matchmaking at a point where you're already considered to have found a match, just as a heads up.

The_InvaDa
08-26-2017, 07:55 PM
Thanks for reporting this. We're currently investigating the uptick in "Matchmaking Not Ready" errors. It may be related to cancelling matchmaking at a point where you're already considered to have found a match, just as a heads up.

that's not the problem...u get a disconnect with anti cheat bla bla,check your Internet / server from ubisoft error ...or game freezes at the end of the round.....losing points yeah...and rewards...
that's after the mini patch...the matchmaking problem is not a big deal still annoying but can live with that...but playing 10-15 mins...then a ****ing disconnect or freeze...yeah
10 matches...maybe if im lucky i finish 4 or 5 matches...cause of these disconnects..

and the these XP weekend.....FORGET IT !!!! more than 50% my matches get a ****ing error....

PLS IT IS TIME TO ADD THE DAMN DEDICATED SERVERS !!!!!

then i will give a chance....but if this **** continues.... and nothing change....then i can quit For Honor....
and btw...last Ubisoft Game....terrible in online games..

OneLaw4you
08-26-2017, 10:58 PM
that's not the problem...u get a disconnect with anti cheat bla bla,check your Internet / server from ubisoft error ...or game freezes at the end of the round.....losing points yeah...and rewards...
that's after the mini patch...the matchmaking problem is not a big deal still annoying but can live with that...but playing 10-15 mins...then a ****ing disconnect or freeze...yeah
10 matches...maybe if im lucky i finish 4 or 5 matches...cause of these disconnects..

and the these XP weekend.....FORGET IT !!!! more than 50% my matches get a ****ing error....

PLS IT IS TIME TO ADD THE DAMN DEDICATED SERVERS !!!!!

then i will give a chance....but if this **** continues.... and nothing change....then i can quit For Honor....
and btw...last Ubisoft Game....terrible in online games..
this. its already my last ubi game, but the fact that they were so cheap to not add dedicated servers from the jump is what killed this game .ive never seen so many connection issues in a game in my life. I still play here and there but in the next few months when the winter game releases start dropping, I'm sure this will be 100% dead. no one to blame but themselves

BURNKIDD36
08-27-2017, 05:57 AM
I keep seeing these posts but not one of you ubisoft people has answered the question,how do we fix the delta - c-0-1296 code i have been asking for2days now please come with an answer i play on xbox one s. I'm in a central time zone and my gamer tag is BURNER KIDD. The problem is when i get in the game i play for 2-5 minutes and then the error code pops up saying the division services are not available at thus time. please try again later and at the bottom of that in an orange box it says DELTA. C-0-1279 please give me something to help fix this problem

CoyoteXStarrk
08-27-2017, 08:17 AM
PS4 player here.

Not having issues on my end.

RatedChaotic
08-27-2017, 02:54 PM
Xbox has had issues since release. I even started gaming with a few guys from the free weekend I met here on the forums. First thing they complained about was the stability and how it was such a chore to remained grouped and complete games together. We tried 4 and Completed 0 together and we gave up after an hour of trying. Grouped is just a mess. Its so so playing Solo 4v4s. But trying grouped on xbox is very frustrating.