PDA

View Full Version : @Ubisoft Staff are you guys going to be stripping For Honor of content soon?

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 03:14 PM
Just curious because I supported Rainbow 6 Siege from the Beta and yet I am still being stripped of content with no notice or warning and no input whatsoever from the Rainbow 6 community.

Is that the same treatment we can expect from you guys at some-point in the near future?

Just wanna know so I can brace myself for the utter betrayal and stabbing in the back your counterparts have done to the Siege community.

(This may get taken down but I regret nothing that has been said here. I have screenshots of it for posterity to represent the way Ubisoft has treated its faithful Rainbow community. I would LOVE to say that a thread like this has been taken down)

Tundra 793
08-25-2017, 03:16 PM
I love these threads without context, and references I don't get.

I would LOVE to say that a thread like this has been taken down

I for one have no idea what you're talking about, so from my perspective at least, this thread is just a player complaining about some perceived injustice, but in the wrong games forum.
If it gets taken down, I'd assume that is why, not the content itself, just where you chose to put it.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 03:23 PM
I love these threads without context, and references I don't get.

Allow me to educate you.

Ubisoft with no warning and no input from its Rainbow 6 community has stripped HALF the maps from its ranked game mode including the new map it forced its community to wait 4 months for and locked all of that content behind a game mode that most competent players have no interest in playing.

Not just that, but they are removing those maps indefinitely and have given no time-frame as to when players can have access to that content again.

Tyrjo
08-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Why are they removing content? There must be a reason behind such action. It sounds strange.

ShonM93
08-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Allow me to educate you.

Mate, get off the high horse.

Ubisoft with no warning and no input from its Rainbow 6 community has stripped HALF the maps from its ranked game mode including the new map it forced its community to wait 4 months for and locked all of that content behind a game mode that most competent players have no interest in playing.

Not just that, but they are removing those maps indefinitely and have given no time-frame as to when players can have access to that content again.

That's sucks, but it's a different dev team, and i'm sure they had there reason for it (maybe it's sh*t, but still a reason). But to get to the point: this ragepost has no place on this forum. And you know why? Because it's a different game, with it's own forum.

Kliftheone
08-25-2017, 04:12 PM
Not to be rude, but, I do hope they take this down. This is just a negative thred with no purpose and in the wrong forums.

I get that you are frustated, but get your frustation out were it belongs and not let it go out over another community.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 04:57 PM
Mate, get off the high horse.

That's sucks, but it's a different dev team, and i'm sure they had there reason for it (maybe it's sh*t, but still a reason). But to get to the point: this ragepost has no place on this forum. And you know why? Because it's a different game, with it's own forum.

Not to be rude, but, I do hope they take this down. This is just a negative thred with no purpose and in the wrong forums.

I get that you are frustated, but get your frustation out were it belongs and not let it go out over another community.

I supported Rainbow 6 siege in its Beta LONG before For Honor ever had its Beta.

You seriously wanna sit there and tell me its two separate issues that have nothing to do with this game when BOTH GAMES are supported by the same company?

You seriously wanna be naive enough to try and make that point?

psyminion
08-25-2017, 05:06 PM
https://memecrunch.com/meme/5VVWE/ferguson/image.jpg

Arekonator
08-25-2017, 05:15 PM
I have too many real problems with Ubi and this game to be concerned about imaginary issues that might or might not happen later.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 05:24 PM
I have too many real problems with Ubi and this game to be concerned about imaginary issues that might or might not happen later.

Well considering that Ubisoft is literally stripping content away from a significant portion of its playerbase and Ubisoft is the same company that runs For Honor this is not really an imaginary issue.

For Honor has FAR less players than Rainbow 6 does and has FAR LESS of the pro sports potential that Siege has and yet Siege has now been directed towards the trash heap via some last minute no warning BS that no player saw coming.

You seriously wanna sit there and pretend that For Honor would be immune to the same treatment despite its MULTITUDE of challenges?

Really? You wanna be that naive?

Arekonator
08-25-2017, 05:35 PM
Nice job putting words in my mouth.
I never said for honor is imunne to the same treatment, i am just saying that its pointlless to get worked over it because it didnt happen yet and there are ton of other pressing issues.

UbiInsulin
08-25-2017, 06:33 PM
Hi Coyote, if you haven't already done so I would suggest asking about these concerns in the forum relevant to the game in question, or in the general Ubisoft forums.

Thread closed.