PDA

View Full Version : Nobushi or glad?

Cajin203
08-25-2017, 02:05 PM
Can't seem to decided to main nobushi or my new glad >.< nobu is rep 5 atm while my glad is rep 1 help me decide. Mainly wanna choose to lvl up one of them for the xp event.

andyypandyyy
08-25-2017, 02:09 PM
Personally as a cent player i struggle hard against nobushi shes a slipperly mother******

Cajin203
08-25-2017, 08:16 PM
Yea she's the one I've always mained but I've really been enjoying the gladiator, but just don't know who to lvl for the event >.<

SenBotsu893
08-25-2017, 09:17 PM
glad is a very simple character. you pick him up and you are good. all his moves are pretty selfexplanatory.

his light attacks initate faster than nobushis as far as i can tell.
toe stab is a fast unblockable that cant be parried so its pretty safe to work into combos. his zone attack is guranteed damage because the inital melee hit is fast and the follow up cant be blocked.
Also bamboozle is a easy way to drain enemys of stamina. then trip em with toe stab.

UbiNoty
08-26-2017, 12:33 AM
In my completely unbiased opinion, Nobushi. But gladiator is pretty fun too :)
Pick whichever one you enjoy playing the most! Or whichever one looks the best! Anything can be a good reason. I'll always love Nobushi, but I will admit gladiator does have some really sick looking weapon and armor sets.

CandleInTheDark
08-26-2017, 12:38 AM
In my completely unbiased opinion, Nobushi. But gladiator is pretty fun too :)
Pick whichever one you enjoy playing the most! Or whichever one looks the best! Anything can be a good reason. I'll always love Nobushi, but I will admit gladiator does have some really sick looking weapon and armor sets.

I want to try gladiator, but I have eleven rep points I need to get to get heroes (including nobushi) filling all the roles I want to play in dominion into legendary armour first >.< lol (saying that a rep point takes around four hours with the current double xp, I think that maybe I need to be putting in some serious time this weekend and getting that down into single digits >.> lol)