PDA

View Full Version : Dishonor executions

SwellChemosabe
08-25-2017, 10:03 AM
If I read correctly in another thread, some (if not all) of the heroes actually do have faces underneath already designed and all of that but were given helmets and masks anyway. I know it might be a little more complex to animate but wouldn't be cool if we had a sort of reveal execution? Like if Law bringer hit the Warden hard enough and at the right angle, the Wardens helmet might fly off, and as he scrambles to crab it back the law bringer finishes him off? Might be a neat way to end the year, finally find out what's under those masks and helmets by removing them, forcefully and forever shaming the wearer as his/her face has been revealed in combat. (not sure if that's an actual thing, I just think it's a pretty neat concept) what do you guys think?

CandleInTheDark
08-25-2017, 10:54 AM
Someone's watched a few wrestling mask vs mask matches ;) (or not, just read like that lol).

I'm kind of on the fence, I cans ee it being a cool feature, at the same time I also kind of like that their faces are covered, it allows an extra bit of immersion for some and it allows the player to have their own idea of what is under the face covering, I think it would be kind of sad to lose that.