PDA

View Full Version : Pretty much every rematch....

ShortFuse205
08-25-2017, 02:38 AM
Just about every time I win a duel, in the rematch my opponent picks the centurion. Why is that? Is it because even with low to mid lvl skill they know they have a good chance of winning with that broken character? Smh. I hate em

CoyoteXStarrk
08-25-2017, 02:44 AM
The more logical answer is that after losing people often select the person they consider to be their main or the person they feel most comfortable on.

For example after I lose a match and I wanna give myself the best chance to win I select my Beserker or my Conqueror becauuse those are my most played heroes. I know them like the back of my hand.

The Centurion is a good defensive fighter, but in 1v1 he is mid tier. There are much better options for a 1v1 than the Centurion.

SwellChemosabe
08-25-2017, 02:50 AM
Just about every time I win a duel, in the rematch my opponent picks the centurion. Why is that? Is it because even with low to mid lvl skill they know they have a good chance of winning with that broken character? Smh. I hate em

You should consider this a compliment. Not only are you beating them enough to where they decide to switch to a character they feel they are better with, BUT they're also picking the one hero that is considered highly unbalanced and can be cheesed like no tomorrow. You've beat them into try Harding with the try hardiest of them all. Props to you!