PDA

View Full Version : Question PC Animus Edition - Rogue - Time Savers

John-Connolly
08-25-2017, 01:05 AM
Hi all.

Bought the Animus Edition a while back, according to the current uPlay page Rogue comes with the following:

5. Four Time Savers Packs: Want to progress through the game faster? Save yourself time and effort by utilizing these four unique packs. Includes the Time Savers Activities, Resources, Collectibles, and Technology Pack. Use each pack for yourself or share with a friend!

I have not been able to find these in my account anywhere. I know that for certain aspects you have to progress to a certain memory sequence, however I am not even seeing the cargo update, or all items on the mini-map as advertised.

I have bought this through uPlay so I do not believe it is an activation issue.

Can anyone assist, as this is my second playthrough of the AC series (on PC as opposed to Console) and I bought said edition because it included time saver packs.

strigoi1958
08-25-2017, 10:27 AM
I think one puts stuff in your ships hold, and I do not know if this will help but I found this link for you to click

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1051869-Time-saver-packs-(AC-Rogue)-Forums

strigoi1958
08-25-2017, 05:36 PM
Well, that's easy for you to say ;)

John-Connolly
08-26-2017, 01:04 AM
I am now up to Sequence 5 in Rogue, and still no resources and I am still required to find elite plans. I have the requisite DLCs in the installation folder. I am starting to feel very mugged off.

strigoi1958
08-26-2017, 02:53 AM
is this your second playthrough since buying the packs? I'm not certain but I think they only work once... if anyone else can confirm, that would be great.

You had better contact support so they can check your packs are active John-connolly

John-Connolly
08-26-2017, 05:41 PM
First playthrough. I have contacted support by email and by posting in their support forum. No response as yet. Pretty annoyed to be honest, I specifically bought the animus edition because it contained the time saver packs, and the ones for Rogue are no longer even available on the uPlay store.

It's got to the point where I've just bought the packs from G2A and activated the keys, and they have worked.

So, Ubisoft are advertising falsely stating that the Animus Edition comes with AC Rogue Deluxe Edition, as their own page confirms the DE contains 4 time saver packs. If the packs were actually included, I don't believe that uPlay would have allowed me to add another key.