PDA

View Full Version : "New" Concept???

BigSpence13
08-24-2017, 06:35 PM
Hi!

Just started playing For Honor and LOVE it! Great Job Ubisoft team. Love the Gameplay, Competition, Art, Direction of the future of the game, and all. Clearly someone over there has really put all of their effort, heart & Soul into the development of this game. I think we can all can see your passion.

I wanted to ask.....

Would LOVE to see a similar type game developed but for SPELL CASTERS rather than Melee. Can you imagine a For Honor style setup but for Casters?

Is anything like that on the drawing board?

Let me know your thoughts?

D

UbiNoty
08-25-2017, 12:26 AM
We've definitely had all kinds of suggestions for totally different game concepts - from mages and spells, to star wars, to aliens. And while I think it's great you love the world we've created so much, unfortunately I don't think we'll be seeing spell casters in For Honor anytime soon - just due to the nature of the core gameplay direction and design we have in place.
But maybe we can use it as inspiration for another IP ;p

BigSpence13
08-25-2017, 05:39 PM
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond...appreciate it.

No I meant a completely NEW Game / Development...just meant the New Game should be in the For Honor 'Style' / Mechanics / Concept except with Casters rather than Melee. Didn't mean to incorporate Spell Casters into the current For Honor game Itself.

Would love to see something along those lines. You can see the possibilities here are endless.

Also I just want to say, regardless of some of the issues For Honor may be having at this stage...I think big picture-wise you guys have really nailed the Concept, Mechanics and Art in For Honor...What a great Fun Game. Hope you continue to build / improve on the framework you have created. Keep up the great work.

Best Regards,

D

Grivois_Gaulois
08-25-2017, 06:21 PM
Try looking for the upcoming Mirage Arcane Warfare (alpha stage) from Torn Banner (chivalry) it may please your wishes. There are plenty of vids already.

BigSpence13
08-25-2017, 06:47 PM
Thanks! I will check it out!! Appreciate it.

But am Looking for something from UBI. Love their Gameplay / Mechanics / Art Design, etc.

:)

D

Linnix1
08-25-2017, 07:06 PM
Good idea let's pass the idea to company that can do this justice.