PDA

View Full Version : Sentinel Removed?

Claudius_Katt
08-24-2017, 04:12 PM
Has anyone else had problems getting the new map Sentinel in Dominion games since the update a few hours ago?
I've played all night since and never saw the map come up in rotation.

We.the.North
08-24-2017, 04:58 PM
Thank god I hate that map.

I wish for one day have to option to select my own damn map and never, ever play Sentinel and Overlook ever again.

UbiNoty
08-25-2017, 12:45 AM
It should still be there, so maybe RNG just wasn't on your side.
But if it still isn't coming up after another day or two, send us a support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) so we can investigate.

bmason1000
08-25-2017, 03:31 AM
I'm seeing it in the map vote almost every round but noooo one is voting for it

Moondyne_MC
08-25-2017, 05:31 AM
I don't think Sentinel or Viking Village received the same boost in appearance as Temple Garden and Forge did when they were released. I still get Forge show up way more than either of the new one.

RealJayDee1984
08-25-2017, 06:31 AM
I don't think Sentinel or Viking Village received the same boost in appearance as Temple Garden and Forge did when they were released.
I do think some people begin to get tired of the ballista gimmick, although I couldn't say if that actually affects things in a noticeable way. Viking Village I feel really suffers from being a non-Dominion map. What I've seen of it looks pretty appealing, but since it's been out I've only played on the Duel/Brawl sections of the map a bunch of times, and experienced the whole map for some Elimination/Skirmish assignments in probably 3-4 matches total.

Claudius_Katt
08-25-2017, 07:08 AM
I had it appear for the first time in ages just now,
Prior to the update it was near every second match it came up so its sudden decline in appearance in the map vote screen was a little odd,
I guess I was just having RNG issues.
Thanks to everyone for the help.