Choclate Factory

Tea House

Sugar Processers

Stone Mason

Brick Factory

Iron Works

Steel Factory

Jewllery Factory

The next buildings are based on an idea of mine, back in Anno 1404 I wondered why citizens would get items from stores houses and not by shops or store, so I would suggest several shops which collect items from the storehouse and sell them to people, you would get a small amount of money every time a good is sold. So here it is.

Cafe (Sells both Tea and Coffe)

Confectionary (Sells Choclate)

Ironmongers (Sells Tools)

Jewllery Store (Sells Jewllery)

Grocers (Sells undecided food)

Emporium (Sells all mid-high level goods) (Only aviliable near end game)

This is just a basic list and as the game progress more ideas will be added.

Please comment if you feel theirs anything missing or have an opinion on a certain idea.

CyrusCog
08-25-2017, 11:52 AM
Since the new game will be related to Industrial Revolution, I wrote few new factories/farm that can be used.
The list of buildings contains multiple production options.

Agricultural
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/614/IX5rhq.jpg

Industry
http://imageshack.com/a/img923/5415/PHdKko.jpg

I didn't include the classic buildings such Chapel, Church, Cathedral, School, University, Theatre, Opera, Surgery, Hospital, Fire Station, Guild/Union, Lodge/Underground Activities.

Feel free to post your idea/comment.

thelord123456
08-25-2017, 04:03 PM
Its a nice list, one small thing though, there should be stone mines which would be needed to make bricks.

SirDavidFirst
08-31-2017, 07:45 PM
Hi, I like the idea, that people have different jobs in the Anno world, is it possible to have a game system where people were paid, then they go to the shops and buy goods, or pay their rent, it would be a working community, working, living, playing, paying there way, like you would in the real world.

VinnieVE
08-31-2017, 08:46 PM
People get their resources from the market. I've seen markets in Anno 1800 so I doubt we will have to place shops. However I like your idea of colonial goods. Perhaps we would have a 'scramble for Africa'? And I highly doubt creating 2 seperate trees for rural and urban citizens is a good idea, I would prefer a dynamic transition between urban and rural houses while maintaining the old concept of 4 'classes'. Someone suggested the same in an older thread.