PDA

View Full Version : UbiSoft / For Honor literally ripped me off! BUYER BEWARE!!! SCAM ALERT!

AncientReaper20
08-24-2017, 02:16 PM
Wow, just wow!

So, I purchased Champion status to help level up my Highlander. Played for about 3 hours with Champion status fully working. Logged off, logged back on about 6 hours later, and Champion status was gone on the same day I bought it!

"No problem" I think to myself, and send in an Ubisoft support ticket. Here is the stupid *** correspondence between me and the Ubisoft support Rep:

ME:
Yesterday I purchased Champion status for my account. It was working fine, and then today (few hours later), it has disappeared.

My PSN ID is ______..

Thank you!

UBISOFT:
Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Support.

I sincerely apologize for the delayed response. We have been extremely busy as of late and are working to answer all of the support cases that are coming in.

If you become unable to use add-on content or start content downloaded from the PlayStation Store, restoring your licenses might fix the problem.

1. On the PlayStation Dashboard, select Settings
2. Select PSN
3. Choose the option to Restore Licenses
4. Select Restore

This should check to be sure that any content on your console matches your account's privileges.

Please let us know if you have any further issues.

ME (after trying):
You're idea didn't work. Also, I lost a whole day of the privilege as a result of this. Can you guys examine my account and see what the issue is?

If you look, you'll see I've spent a great deal of money on this game, so a non-generic response would be appreciated.

UBISOFT:
We have reviewed your account and confirmed that you have not purchased nor activated Champion Status recently, nor is any Steel missing to indicate that any purchases were missing. As such, we cannot add any days of Champion status to your account.

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind Regards,

ME:
Well, you guys better check again, because I most definitely DID buy champion status, AND was charged coins for it.

Then, NO FURTHER COMMUNICATION!! Buyer Beware! Ubisoft is freaking shady, and can't even get their stuff together.

I'm seriously starting to hate this company.....

T_Sesh
08-24-2017, 05:44 PM
Do you have the confirmation email from Sony about the purchase? I should think that would be sufficient evidence that you bought it.

FredEx919
08-24-2017, 06:15 PM
I'll take a look into this if you want to send me your case number, but lets stay away from the insults. it's not needed or necessary here on the forums. There's a number of things that could be happening here so the best thing is to always re-update the case with further information from your side. One thing I would suggest is to make sure you check the uplay account tied to your Playstation account. There could be a chance that the wrong account is being looked at. Otherwise as mentioned above, an if you have an order confirmation from the purchase of funds on the PSN add that as well with the additional details.