PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions for Luthier and a suggestion

Jeronimo83
04-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi Luthier, congrats on the press release!

I've got some questions about Pacific Fighters.

1. Will the carriers wobble across the wave? I.o.w. will landing be more difficult in rough weather because of an unstable carrier?

2. Will there be functional carrier crew?

3. Will the GUI be changed from the FB style?

And finally a suggestion. In FB, the sun's corona disappears when you look at it through a cloud. This is a very nice effect. I wonder if it would be possible to link the plane and cockpit lighting to this factor. The result would be a sun-fade when flying trough the shadow of a could, both in the cockpit and outside on the plane. I think this should be possible to do? It would certainly be nice to see your plane lighting up and down when flying under a mass of clouds...

Thanks

Jeronimo83
04-03-2004, 09:06 AM
Hi Luthier, congrats on the press release!

I've got some questions about Pacific Fighters.

1. Will the carriers wobble across the wave? I.o.w. will landing be more difficult in rough weather because of an unstable carrier?

2. Will there be functional carrier crew?

3. Will the GUI be changed from the FB style?

And finally a suggestion. In FB, the sun's corona disappears when you look at it through a cloud. This is a very nice effect. I wonder if it would be possible to link the plane and cockpit lighting to this factor. The result would be a sun-fade when flying trough the shadow of a could, both in the cockpit and outside on the plane. I think this should be possible to do? It would certainly be nice to see your plane lighting up and down when flying under a mass of clouds...

Thanks

mllaneza
04-03-2004, 09:52 AM
I think that effect already shows up in AEP. I've seen rather dramatic lighting effects in a Ki-84 on the Pacific map. There was even glare on the gunsight !

Veteran - Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force. 1993-1951.