PDA

View Full Version : Berserker Hyper Armor

Jax85Teller
08-23-2017, 04:37 PM
I Noticed that Anytime iam in my Infinte chain combo with HyperArmor vs a Highlander The Highlander s Top Hit stops my Chain! is that intented ?

S0Mi_xD
08-23-2017, 05:31 PM
Not only against Highlander, it a old problem with Berserkers hyperarmor.

I don't know why this happens, but i think there is a short window between the attacks where the hyperarmor isn't active.

But sometimes it also interrupts me when i already got the hyperarmor, so i don't know if it is a bug or not ....

Jax85Teller
08-23-2017, 05:35 PM
Mhh.... i see :(
So im not the only one having this kinda issue/bug !
Ubi Cant tell?

Helnekromancer
08-23-2017, 07:54 PM
I stoped a Berserker combo with my Nobushi. I had revenge and since her hits didnt stagger me i hit her with a side dash heavy and stopped her combo. I think getting hit with a heavy stops berzerkers but if it was a light they just keep swinging. I'm pretty sure that HL hit you with a topped heavy and stopped you, but who knows all I know is giving an Assassin hyper armor is like give sugar to a baby they are just all over the place fidgeting.

Wolf-Heathen
08-23-2017, 09:53 PM
Hyper armour on Zerker is broken and doesn't work as intended. For example a Shinobi UB kick will stagger you and break your attack animation when you forward Dodge + Top Heavy, thus preventing you from trading.

It's been documented before but I don't think there has been any response regarding it.

UbiNoty
08-23-2017, 11:31 PM
I'll ask to see if I can get an update because I do believe we've brought it up to the team before.

And if you have a video clip of the bug you're describing please also send it along to us over at support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315)! It'll help us if we're having problems reproducing it (which will slow the fixing process) or we'll be able to determine if it's caused by something else entirely.

Jax85Teller
08-23-2017, 11:55 PM
I see,ok ill try to catch a video when it happens!