PDA

View Full Version : Money grab or bug?

andyypandyyy
08-23-2017, 03:11 AM
Would not put it past ubisoft if this was a money grab but apparently i don't own the season pass even tho ive ranked up my centurion to rep 5 my highlander to level 5 my shinobi to 12 and my gladiator to rep 12 yet its forcing me to either purchase the characters again via season pass or steel? xbox one if anyone knows a fix, reinstalled the season pass about 20 times, restarted my xbox about 5 times reinstalled the game a good 6 times, only happened because my group leader searched for a game and i pressed b at the same time, sort this broken game out i can handle being DC'd out of every game i play but this? no chance im buying another season pass or characters with steel

Alustar.
08-23-2017, 03:19 AM
Sounds like you should put in a ticket? That's odd. But yeah definitely get in touch with support.

andyypandyyy
08-23-2017, 03:21 AM
I reckon so only had this happen once pretty irate about it to be honest, thanks mate

Alustar.
08-23-2017, 03:28 AM
I reckon so only had this happen once pretty irate about it to be honest, thanks mate
No problem, I really hope they are able to get that sorted. I know what it's like dealing with progression wipes on beloved characters.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 01:47 AM
Would not put it past ubisoft if this was a money grab but apparently i don't own the season pass even tho ive ranked up my centurion to rep 5 my highlander to level 5 my shinobi to 12 and my gladiator to rep 12 yet its forcing me to either purchase the characters again via season pass or steel? xbox one if anyone knows a fix, reinstalled the season pass about 20 times, restarted my xbox about 5 times reinstalled the game a good 6 times, only happened because my group leader searched for a game and i pressed b at the same time, sort this broken game out i can handle being DC'd out of every game i play but this? no chance im buying another season pass or characters with steel

Definitely send in a ticket to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315). Usually it's just a temporary glitch if you're missing a hero, but if you've restarted and you're missing not only heroes, but your SP as well it sounds like more of a problem on our side.

So please send in a ticket so we can help you get your account restored and back to the way it was. Sorry about this!