PDA

View Full Version : Will there be an Account Transfer from PC to PS4 or XBOX?

JesterSyxe
08-22-2017, 04:51 PM
Hi Ubisoft Team,

are there any Plans to have a Account Transfer Option if the Playercount keeps decreasing? We ar now at 4000 Players at Peak Times on PC and I would really like to keep playing if the PC support is halted after the 4th amd Final Season on PC.

Are there any plans and what would be the costs? I hope that you guys think about this option because I dont want to play all the Heroes to Reo 10 or higher again.

Thx

JesterSyxe
08-22-2017, 06:19 PM
It would be nice if someone from Ubisoft could answer this very simple Question!

JesterSyxe
08-22-2017, 10:45 PM
So no Answer? I take this as a NO but I would still like to know if the devs at least think about some kind of solution for the Playercount Disaster on PC?

Tundra 793
08-22-2017, 11:06 PM
Patience is a virtue dude.

DaLast_Samurai
08-23-2017, 12:04 AM
Feel so lucky I've been a Sony fan boy all these years.
Keep seeing fresh noobs week after week.

Hope this game really prospers...
For the sake of my addiction.

On the other hand, if it plummeted to not even worth logging on to then I might see the sun again...
So there is a plus side to either outcome, yeah?

HarambeVendetta
08-23-2017, 12:21 AM
You can't know anything about the peak times since a lot more people play on Uplay.
1) It was cheaper on uplay
2)A lot of the people preferred and still preferes physical copies, and that automatically disables steam.

UbiJurassic
08-23-2017, 12:37 AM
Hi Ubisoft Team,

are there any Plans to have a Account Transfer Option if the Playercount keeps decreasing? We ar now at 4000 Players at Peak Times on PC and I would really like to keep playing if the PC support is halted after the 4th amd Final Season on PC.

Are there any plans and what would be the costs? I hope that you guys think about this option because I dont want to play all the Heroes to Reo 10 or higher again.

Thx

We can not make transfers of player progression between different platforms. Also, I'd like to remind you that bumping is against our Forum Rules. If your thread is not immediately garnering replies, we ask that you please be patient and refrain from bumping it with your own posts.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 02:00 AM
Hi Ubisoft Team,

Thx

Currently we don't have any plans for account transfers across platforms, but I can bring it up to the team to let them know about your suggestion and concerns.