PDA

View Full Version : Gladiator unblockables have no direction indicators?

MassiveD.
08-22-2017, 02:34 PM
Is it a bug or intended?

Tobias96716
08-22-2017, 04:07 PM
Is it a bug or intended?

Cant block or parry a punch...Skewer however has one and i have had it parried multiple times...The Toe stab can be dodged...

MassiveD.
08-22-2017, 04:40 PM
I dont see any directional indicators on any of his unblockables, just the unblockable icon and the glowy effect

DrinkinMyStella
08-22-2017, 05:11 PM
unblockables don't give a direction indicator, you have to see which side the attack is coming from then parry. Ive never seen an unblockable direction indicator before.

CandleInTheDark
08-22-2017, 05:17 PM
unblockables don't give a direction indicator, you have to see which side the attack is coming from then parry. Ive never seen an unblockable direction indicator before.

You know I have never noticed that, I have always had too much of my attention taken up by the flashing orange fiery doom some way above where the indicator would be lol. Though I do think I recall seeing one on the skewer.

bmason1000
08-22-2017, 05:24 PM
Unblockables that can be parried absolutely have indicators. Watch raiders and kensei. As for skewer...that s*** is fast and confusing, I've wanted to parry it but had no idea which way to go haha. Looked for an indicator, didn't see it, got skewered. Is it top? Who knows the answer?

brashtralas
08-22-2017, 05:39 PM
I encountered a bug(?) after the update where several attacks from many different classes no longer had direction indicators.

I think the gladiator in particular has several bugs. He probably had the most common direction indicator issues, isn't affected by the revenge knockdown changes, and has kept me stunlocked with normal attacks(my character just would not recover for some reason).

That's been my experience.

Claudius_Katt
08-23-2017, 02:25 AM
I encountered a bug(?) after the update where several attacks from many different classes no longer had direction indicators.

I think the gladiator in particular has several bugs. He probably had the most common direction indicator issues, isn't affected by the revenge knockdown changes, and has kept me stunlocked with normal attacks(my character just would not recover for some reason).

That's been my experience.

I've noticed the direction issue bug myself a few times and once had the stunlock thing happen to me too, good to hear it wasnt just my imagination,
I've also noted from playing Gladiator that even on a successful side dodge against a Raider charge or a Shugoki demon embrace that he will often be picked up still but because he has already dodged he will bug out and float to the side of the character thats picked him up,
Its really weird watching an invisible raider/shugoki carry and throw you around.
Its also happened a few times with the Lawbringers charge and Berserkers/Centurions zone attack making them rush past me striking the air as I still take hits.

Alustar.
08-23-2017, 03:33 AM
So question then, are unblockables able to cut through revenge? Cause I see skewer eating through it. I'm pretty sure my Highlander's UB gets thrown back from revenge, though.

JuoiMilar
03-27-2018, 12:46 AM
I have also noticed today that Gladiators normal overhead attacks are unblockable as well. Normal attacks with red indicators but no unblockable animations are still unblockable.