PDA

View Full Version : Announcement Global Event ”Outbreak” is now over

Ubi-Johan
08-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Agents,

The first Global Event, titled “Outbreak” is now over as of Tuesday, August 22nd. We hope that you enjoyed participating in the event and that you are looking forward to the next one!

If you have suggestions, please head over to the Suggestions & Feedback (http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/1025-Suggestions-amp-Feedback) sub-forum as we would love to hear what you think. In addition, we will be publishing a survey in the coming days to gather feedback on your thoughts on Update 1.7 overall.

Until then, see you on the streets of New York!
/ The Division Dev Team

Laucian_Nailor
08-22-2017, 01:36 PM
Never mind the next event, fix the one that's just ended and deliver the rewards that you promised:mad:

Ubi-Johan
08-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Never mind the next event, fix the one that's just ended and deliver the rewards that you promised:mad:

The face masks are available at the Reward Claim vendor, if you for some reason didn't get it. PM me your Uplay ID & Platform and we will take a look.

stadamu
08-22-2017, 01:51 PM
So you're saying that the rewards handed out, are done according to the promised procentages?
I was sitting at rank 1100ish, and still only got a tier 2 cache? 1100 out of 119000 is far within the 10%.........

Black.Bart.
08-22-2017, 02:08 PM
Just logged in and got a message that I finished in tier 3 of the GE. At the vendor I got one classified box that gave a random classified gear piece and a outbreak box with 1 diamond on it and 3 options inside, that gave me one mask and two weaponskins. I never understood that the masks were randomized with other items, if I now really was in tier 3. The one diamond on the box spells tier 1 to me.

I had 5960 points at one point during the leaderboard as my best score.

jdkzombie
08-22-2017, 02:11 PM
So when is the next GE?

SSDD philosophy but now on different missions? Shame y'all couldn't like, make any NEW missions for Global Events, and just had us play the same crap we already do, but with different modifiers.

Laucian_Nailor
08-22-2017, 02:19 PM
@ Ubi_Johan Have PM'd you with the details. This post sums up the ussies with the Math and implementation:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1730163-Global-Event-Leaderboard-Changes?p=12863884&viewfull=1#post12863884

kadavi1202
08-22-2017, 02:28 PM
Good Morning everybody!

I'm a solo casual player who while getting as much GE grinding in as I could, could not get close to a reward tier. Opened the game this morning and found a mask and a chest. Is this an error or did everyone get something for participating? Please PM me if this was in error. Thanks

RHD_Nomad
08-22-2017, 02:36 PM
I didn't get my 3rd mask even though i'm sure i was part of the 10%, because 119k players don't make 10% only 800 people. So do please deliver the promised reward and not plan on doing the second event without having the first one properly done and fixed so everyone could get the reward, not: Hackers, Cheeser or exploiters.

RHD_Nomad
08-22-2017, 03:04 PM
He wasn't talking about where to find said rewards, he was concerned with the rewards that were promised, to which the 10% of the leaderboards didn't get, like me and my team

x-MISSCHIEF-x
08-22-2017, 03:20 PM
I got the worst mask ever. Soo gutted. Still don't have a full 6 piece either. Opened loads of caches. May give Div a rest for a bit. So much grind for nothing. Loads of hackers and cheesers at top of board too. Why do a leaderboard as opposed to personal progression. People are well annoyed at this. Ah well time to take a break from playing Div... possibly forever :(

guest-UtRx1LQl
08-22-2017, 04:10 PM
I got a message saying to go to reward claim vendor but I didn`t see any caches eventhough I was tier 1/2. I had around 5600 GE credits per hour. Was there a problem delivering them?

Vlammenzee
08-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Guess i'm one of the few who also got the ''Congratulations! You have finished in the tier 3'' popup, and upon checking the vendor only getting 1 mask and a classified cache.

Will see how this fixed over the next days, contacting support sounds a bit excessive for this, i reckon it'll get fixed right?, looks at johan :D

MOONSHADOW2924
08-23-2017, 01:43 PM
agree with all of you and would suggest that there is a transition from one to the next without a lapse in time. Does it cost them more to provide that? Also, I can't grind 12 hours a day so I have 3, (oh so close) incomplete builds. So now I have to get hundreds of last stand caches or other stuff to maybe one day get the piece or pieces I need? That's frustrating, not fun. I can't find anywhere what the "schedule will be for the next and future global events. Any idea when it will take place? Overall, I really enjoyed it but REALLY do not like the "tease" feature of taking it away and make us wait for the next.

truelutti
08-23-2017, 04:00 PM
Wow i just logged into the game to check out this system and global events are offline. So rewarding for the more casual player.

TheZenDJ
08-24-2017, 03:16 AM
Since the event ended I've got bigger problems than lame rewards.

After playing without a hitch over the weekend, I tried to log in last night and it said I needed to download a patch. Every time I attempted to do so I would come up against various errors including multiple unable to connect to server errors and the like. My internet connection is fine, there are no HD space issues, my firewall and security settings are the same as ever and all updated, and nothing else has changed on my computer that I know of. I gave up and went to bed.

This evening I tried to start the game up and ran into the same download errors and still am unable to get the game to run. I've tried a couple of the easier suggested fixes but they had no effect whatsoever. Any suggestions as to what to try next to revive this game from the dead would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Regards,

The Zen DJ

Samsung_White
08-24-2017, 06:07 AM
The reward ratio is not a reasonable explanation, any game I will no longer support Ubisoft

mozav
11-25-2017, 05:53 AM

ทางเข้า เอเย่นต์สโบ (https://goo.gl/fEf6JR)

Trombolio
11-25-2017, 07:56 PM

ทางเข้า เอเย่นต์สโบ (https://goo.gl/fEf6JR)

that link is too fishy to click

omar19982002
11-28-2017, 05:26 AM
So you're saying that the rewards handed out, are done according to the promised procentages?
Goldenslot (https://goo.gl/qKj8c1)