PDA

View Full Version : death of a casual gamer

JoeLovesTea
08-22-2017, 11:39 AM
Hi,

I was playing this game pretty solidly about since release, 1-2 hours a day time permitting. And it was great fun.

But since a certain character was introduced, along with several other game changes, as a casual gamer I think this is the end for me.

4vs4 used to be great fun, and as a casual gamer I could still pull off the odd 1vs4 and feel like a freaking champ.

But those days are looong gone. With so many different ways to be completely immobilized and the camera jerks around like a hollywood movie for effect has completely put me off.

I have been sticking to duels since, anytime i'm against a noboshi or cent im gone within seconds, I'm not good enough to deal with them, nor do I have the time to dedicate trying to learn their class, and I think for me therein lies the issue. As a casual player I can't get paired with other casuals.

Would love to hear some feedback for someone in my predicament.

guor6800
08-22-2017, 01:25 PM
Hi,

I was playing this game pretty solidly about since release, 1-2 hours a day time permitting. And it was great fun.

But since a certain character was introduced, along with several other game changes, as a casual gamer I think this is the end for me.

4vs4 used to be great fun, and as a casual gamer I could still pull off the odd 1vs4 and feel like a freaking champ.

But those days are looong gone. With so many different ways to be completely immobilized and the camera jerks around like a hollywood movie for effect has completely put me off.

I have been sticking to duels since, anytime i'm against a noboshi or cent im gone within seconds, I'm not good enough to deal with them, nor do I have the time to dedicate trying to learn their class, and I think for me therein lies the issue. As a casual player I can't get paired with other casuals.

Would love to hear some feedback for someone in my predicament.

Honestly?Take a break and hope things will get better eventually or stay and play vs ai. 4vs4 is not a swordfighting environment anymore and 1vs1 is full of tryhards. So as a casual gamer these are the only two options i can consider.