PDA

View Full Version : So glad it takes a season to fix a character

Titanodragon
08-22-2017, 04:53 AM
What are the plans to fix cent because from what I heard it's not going to fix anything... Be nice to her some news on it

Tyrjo
08-22-2017, 09:34 AM
He's not fixed really. No word if he ever will be though. People are quitting the game because of him though.

nufrancis
08-22-2017, 10:12 AM
He is UBI's golden child. They would not allow players to beat him into a pulp.

Luckily he was beaten at tournament final. It shows light to us that cent can be beaten.

Bad news is Nobs will be nerfed because she beat their golden child.. :rolleyes:

CoyoteXStarrk
08-22-2017, 10:27 AM
People only hate the Centurion because in a group setting he is spammable.

But 1v1 he is average as hell unless he wall bangs you

Knight_Raime
08-22-2017, 10:30 AM
I don't imagine centurion or any hero is going to receive any major changes till the defensive meta patch fixes are all out.

CoyoteXStarrk
08-22-2017, 10:36 AM
I don't imagine centurion or any hero is going to receive any major changes till the defensive meta patch fixes are all out.

Also this ^^^

DrinkinMyStella
08-22-2017, 12:41 PM
are people still moaning about cent? I barely see 1 in a 4v4 let alone 2 or more the only cent in the lobbies is usually me.

Draghmar
08-22-2017, 01:26 PM
And yet I see them all the time many times more then one in one team...+1 for the point of view. ;)

DrinkinMyStella
08-22-2017, 01:47 PM
Who cares, its a game, they said they are making changes to his CC where two players can't pin at the same time, just be patient also the new def meta changes will make him useless he won't be able to get much from a parry, he will be very strong if you run out of stamina though. I find highlander more OP than cent, he can just spam heavies and unblockables and in a tank can throw you around everywhere, his CC is quite strong. Raider stampede charge is more common in 4v4 than cent, my point is there are bigger problems than cent.

SenBotsu893
08-22-2017, 02:47 PM
He is UBI's golden child. They would not allow players to beat him into a pulp.

Luckily he was beaten at tournament final. It shows light to us that cent can be beaten.

Bad news is Nobs will be nerfed because she beat their golden child.. :rolleyes:

the nobushi whas abusing a broken mechanic... like everyone at that tournament. i dont think its not a nerf if unintended behavior gets removed from the game because that shouldnt be in the game to beginn with.
still if you think that centurions "regular" moveset can go toe to toe with a someone thats just abusing broken gameplay mechanics ... makes you think doesnt it?

Titanodragon
08-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Why can't they make cents pin like gladiators??? If you get hit it stops it... Not this stupid if two cents try pinning you.

Sir_rage_quit
08-22-2017, 05:17 PM
Why can't they make cents pin like gladiators??? If you get hit it stops it... Not this stupid if two cents try pinning you.

they also need to fix teh wall 100% to 0 %

JesterSyxe
08-22-2017, 06:24 PM
Centurion is just completely broken, it is not only the Pin Problem or the endless stunlock chains, it is the FACT that he is like a heat seeking rocket when he is in the air, you just cant dodge any of his Eagle ******** POS Attacks. This Hero should be taken out of the Game completely then being reworked and after at least 2-3 month of intensive testing he should be allowed back in the Game, and by testing I mean people like Tru3talent and Pete Moo put him to the Test and they, people who actually PLAY THE GAME decide if he is ready to be played again or not. Because Ubisoft is obviously not able to decide what a Hero needs to be like to fit the Game.