PDA

View Full Version : Three(3) Quick Questions

Haplo_Bane
08-22-2017, 03:19 AM
Three little things I assumed would have been fixed by season 3. These were introduced by the devs after launch that came with patches and (ahem)fixes. 1. When will the dead spots on the maps be fixed? 2. When can we look forward to being able to see everyones character rep and gear score before a match again? 3. Is there ANY intention of turning the teamshuffle back on?If not, you've disabled it and telling customers it's turned off is misleading.

rastassin
08-22-2017, 03:24 AM
2. at the screen when the 2 teams facing each other if u push and hold the lock button u can see it

Haplo_Bane
08-22-2017, 03:35 AM
If you're talking about the button that toggles from overall rep to character rep, I know. You can NEVER see ALL character rep and gearscore,regardless of whose team they're on.SOME but not ALL.

Moondyne_MC
08-22-2017, 05:56 AM
If you're talking about the button that toggles from overall rep to character rep, I know. You can NEVER see ALL character rep and gearscore,regardless of whose team they're on.SOME but not ALL.

This. My gearscore only shows on my Nobushi, who is my highest level character. Doesn't show for any other characters I play.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 02:52 AM
I've messaged the team your questions and hopefully we can get an update on at least some of them tomorrow!

Haplo_Bane
08-24-2017, 04:58 AM
Roger that. Thank you UbiNoty.

Haplo_Bane
08-31-2017, 02:06 AM
Thanks for the speedy response. Came on to see if anyone noticed that sanctuary bridge has been taken out of rotation. Connectivity and matchmaking still a joke. Read once one of the ubi's stating connectivity has improved "globally" Curious to see if it's gotten better for anyone in any particular country. Pretty sure I can speak for ALL Australians when I say if anything, it's worse. Just as exploiters owned the tournament: rage quitters own the game. If they don't like the way the match is going BAM CRASH no one can finish. Any other countries fare better?

UbiNoty
08-31-2017, 02:25 AM
Thanks for the speedy response. Came on to see if anyone noticed that sanctuary bridge has been taken out of rotation. Connectivity and matchmaking still a joke. Read once one of the ubi's stating connectivity has improved "globally" Curious to see if it's gotten better for anyone in any particular country. Pretty sure I can speak for ALL Australians when I say if anything, it's worse. Just as exploiters owned the tournament: rage quitters own the game. If they don't like the way the match is going BAM CRASH no one can finish. Any other countries fare better?

I don't believe any map has been taken out of rotation. So it could either be due bad luck, or how the map FW is playing out right now.
And I'm sorry I don't have an update for you on the map dead zones or the bug with the rep display, or teamshuffle - I'll inquire again and see if I can get a response this time.
I know we do want to turn teamshuffle back on at some point, but that it's very buggy which is why we've been unable to do so as of yet.

And I can definitely ask about the regional issue and it's relationship with connectivity problems. While overall, we've seen an improvement in stability and connectivity - that's just the big picture. And if there are region-specific problems, then there may be something we can do abut it to try and make it better for you all. So when you can, send in a report (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) to give us some more info and scope on what we're dealing with.