PDA

View Full Version : Berserker dauntless change suggestion

XJadeDragoonX
08-22-2017, 02:36 AM
I was thinking that maybe to make berserker a little more viable, you change dauntless to persist past the end of a combo. So let's say you achieve dauntless, for the next 3 seconds, all your attacks still have hyper armor. If you don't reactivate dauntless within the 3 seconds, it falls off. Also maybe make it so with dauntless activated, blocking doesn't stop combos on lights. Berserker is in a good place in terms of low level play. However, at high level play he requires significantly more effort. He requires more feints than any character and basically relies on feinting a heavy into a light and trading damage with your hyper armor. Because blocking lights stops your aggression cold in its tracks, it's difficult to be hyper aggressive. Especially against more defensive characters. His lights also aren't that fast so they're easy to block to begin with. What do you guys think?

S0Mi_xD
08-22-2017, 02:50 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1725953-The-perfect-plan-to-justify-Berserkers-name!!-(summary-of-needed-buffs)
Thats my opinion ^^

bmason1000
08-22-2017, 04:34 AM
Lights continuing the chain i dig, this has come up in discussions quite a bit.