PDA

View Full Version : No Answer to Support Tickets, no answer to forum posts

Stahlrusse
08-21-2017, 03:06 PM
I opened tickets several times to problems I had. I did not get a single response.

I opened threads on issues and they were not responded to.

Tell me please, what should I do? Call an Ubisoft employee on his cell phone? Does anyone have the number of someone? I don't have to stress that his is bad customer service, right?

UbiSeraphim
08-21-2017, 04:26 PM
Hello there DMTR88, it looks like all of your support cases have been answered, including the one you did last week. You should have gotten an email from us with a response, but it may have gone to any spam/promotional folders in your inbox. You can also check your interactions with our support team at our support website at https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Cases. Anyway, if the steps the agent gave you end up not resolving your issue, you can respond to your support ticket through that link as well for continued troubleshooting and assistance.

You can also make threads in the support section of the forums so that other players can offer suggestions and support as well. But for a guaranteed response from our support staff, I highly recommend using the support site.

Stahlrusse
08-22-2017, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the response.

It really landed in my spam folder. So I take back the part about bad customer service. :)