PDA

View Full Version : Season 3

Dude_of_Valor
08-21-2017, 12:18 PM
Not yet got to play with the new characters yet but there are a few things I wanted to bring up.

1) The music on the start up menu and loading screen is so much better than season 2.

2) The new maps for duels and the edited maps are much improved - good job there.

3) From what I have seen the new armours look good though more can always be done.

4) Notice the cold breath from characters when fighting in the snow. Nice little addition

5) It may be me but I find that when duelling the camera pans out far to much at times. It would be cool if there was an option to change this and have it fixed to how you like.
I personally like to be closely zoomed in on my character to get the best read on my opponents actions. It was not a problem I noticed in Season 2 and do wonder if something has changed?

6) Is it possible to have a way to zoom in on the armour/weapons that you might want to equip? For those that want their classes to look good might enjoy being able to hone in on the detail for the armour/weapon sets and from there decide the best colours, symbols etc etc.

UbiNoty
08-24-2017, 03:03 AM
Glad you're enjoying some of the new stuff!

I don't believe anything should have changed in regards to the duel camera, but I will ask.
As for new armor, we're working on upgrading those in the future to make them more unique and appealing aesthetically, and I'll pass along the suggestion for the armor close-up.

Titanodragon
08-24-2017, 04:30 AM
Glad you're enjoying some of the new stuff!

I don't believe anything should have changed in regards to the duel camera, but I will ask.
As for new armor, we're working on upgrading those in the future to make them more unique and appealing aesthetically, and I'll pass along the suggestion for the armor close-up.

Can we please get the option to set the camera it throws me off going from zoomed in to out.