PDA

View Full Version : The berserker need to be buff and THAT need to comeback

Maxime_Qc-
08-21-2017, 07:08 AM
I'm making this thread directly from my ps4 navigator so i can't save the gif and put it here so

Click the link= http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1504115-Hall-of-Heroes-s-Guide-to-Feints

And scroll down to the berserker gift... You will understand

Moondyne_MC
08-21-2017, 07:27 AM
I'd still recommend explaining your suggestion. It appears you're referring to the Berserkers soft feint ability with his dodges, which I can assure you are still very much in game.

That said the gif DOES depict a Berserker fluidly side dodging in to an OVERHEAD light, which perplexes me. Not sure it that GIF is from beta days or something, or if it's simply easier to do on PC.

Maxime_Qc-
08-21-2017, 11:52 PM
Its from the beta .._ spin atk overhead can't be done anymore

S0Mi_xD
08-22-2017, 12:09 AM
They changed the overhead spin chop into side spinchops because you just needed to block/parry top, if you saw the berserker spinning.
The current spinchop to the side where you dodge is abit better but still very much telegraphed.

Me and other already did this suggestion maaaany times since game release.
IF it should come back, than we would need to make it like, giving the possibility to do the side attack into dodge direction or top chop.

So side dodges would be more of a 50/50 but therefor the would need to reduce the dmg of spinchop because it would be abit strong.

I personly think, it would be abit unfair to other heroes with dodge attacks.

Since a while i am against this idea - spin chop is ok like it is.

I agree that berserker needs a some buffs. (he is not the only one)

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1725953-The-perfect-plan-to-justify-Berserkers-name!!-(summary-of-needed-buffs)

Take a look at this summary of needed buffs - many berserker mains agree with this.

Maxime_Qc-
08-22-2017, 09:14 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying...

I want them to put the move back without removing the actual spin to side atk...i want to be able to choose when i spin to atk overhead or on the side.._

But i notice that he doesn't spin the same way than before.. Now when zerker attack to the side he's doinglike a backward spin.. Before it was reversed...

Ex: now dodge to left will put right feet behind to spin.. Before dodge to left will put right feet forward to spin...

Maybe if theres a way to implement the way you want to hit BEFORE spinning like Maybe by holding your guard in the direction you want to hit before doding..

It could not make it a 50/50 move .. Just have the focus on the guard direction and how he spin...

But i don't think it would be bad to give it a 50/50 .._so many others warrior have it why not berserker ..+ all those who have 50/50 also are full of CC...

S0Mi_xD
08-22-2017, 10:03 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying...

I want them to put the move back without removing the actual spin to side atk...i want to be able to choose when i spin to atk overhead or on the side.._

But i notice that he doesn't spin the same way than before.. Now when zerker attack to the side he's doinglike a backward spin.. Before it was reversed...

Ex: now dodge to left will put right feet behind to spin.. Before dodge to left will put right feet forward to spin...

Maybe if theres a way to implement the way you want to hit BEFORE spinning like Maybe by holding your guard in the direction you want to hit before doding..

It could not make it a 50/50 move .. Just have the focus on the guard direction and how he spin...

But i don't think it would be bad to give it a 50/50 .._so many others warrior have it why not berserker ..+ all those who have 50/50 also are full of CC...

I exactly know what you think, ^^ i went through this idea as well many times.

But i have the feeling it could be abit to much.

Lets take an example:
It would be similar ot Highlanders forward dash heavy into side heavy.
But the difference here is - highlanders move is highly telegraphed with the change of the characters direction.
That's a thing you can reacte to.

Also there are no "real 50/50s in this game, like you mean it.
It is all reactable.

- LBs shovel with light attack, is reactable
- Wardens shoulderbash mindgames are now reactable
- and "CC" or like devs call it Melee attacks are reactable as well

Also, if they would make spin chop such a strong attack, they would need to balance it somewhere, and i don't want it to be like on valk dash attacks and centurion dash attacks you can be GBed on block.