PDA

View Full Version : Question Xbox One Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag - Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible

BozNola73
08-21-2017, 02:23 AM
I have Assassins Creed IV Black Flag Xbox 360

I have the Season Passes and the Americas Collection.

I am inquiring if you will have Black Flag Backwards Compatible for the Xbox One.

Thank You for making Assassins Creed, Assassins Creed III, and Rogue Backwards Compatible.

Brad

Master Tarvos
08-21-2017, 04:16 PM
I also have AC IV Black Flag on the X Box 360. I would love for it to be playable on the X Box One (without having to buy another copy ).

I love this series and would really enjoy playing them all on the same platform.

So I am casting a vote for backward compatibility of Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag.

ZaggRukk
09-25-2017, 07:35 PM
Yes! Sorta. . . Some of the dlc transfers over. I don't remember what all does though (sorry). I was able to retrieve some of my uplay rewards as well. But, I don't know if the all of the dlc transfers. The three treasure quests (I don't remember their names) transferred over. I don't remember if those were UPlay content or actual dlc. If my Xbone were working, I'd test this out for you and see what all got transferred. Sadly, my Xbone broke and I'm back to the 360 version. I can tell you though, that your saves will transfer over! I loaded up my Xbone version and started playing where I had left off in my 360 version! And I got all of the achievements, uplay points and uplay xp as well.

I may have misread your post. So let me clarify. I bought and played the 360 version. Later, I bought the Xbox one version. All of my stuff transferred from the 360 to the One in that regard. I imagine that if BF were backwards compatible using the 360 disk, for example, then it should work like mine did.