PDA

View Full Version : Why can't this happen more often??

AnEnticingSquid
08-21-2017, 12:26 AM
So the dumpster fire of a connection problem isn't going to get resolved anytime soon, and I'll probably die of old age, be reincarnated as a goat (because I'm an *** hole) and get slaughtered and churned up into a mcdouble before dedicated servers come out... BUT I have noticed a nice little temporary fix that IS ALREADY IN THE GAME AS WE SPEAK. Besides the obvious which is GIVE ME MY POINTS FOR GETTING DCED! But the other solution goes as follows:

One day (5 mins ago) my friend and I qued up for a brawl match. But, being that this is for honor, all the players save for me were inadvertently kicked before the round 1 bell goes off. I yell at my friend (who Is in my party) I tell him he needs to upgrade from the potato he is using to an actual router and he says " What are you talking about? You got kicked... I'm still in the game.". And it dawned on me... I was in a game all by myself with bots... I wasn't just spit out back into the main screen with a big fat "we're sorry, the game you have dialed cannot be reached" middle finger error message followed by concurrent "matchmaking not ready, looks like you'll have to restart the game loser! XD" message... I just... kept playing. And I got my xp...And steel... And would you know it, I even completed an order. What a fantastic ride. Plus, all the bots were SOUL LEVEL 3 AND RIBBED FOR ADDED PLEASURE! Fantastic. "10/10 would dc again.". Can this be a regular thing? I was actually pleasantly surprised. Do you know how long it's been since I felt that way towards this game?? Months... Entire months... So please, if it's not too much trouble, can you just go ahead and implement this? At least in duels and brawls? Your player base will thank you... And there might just be something special I it as well from yours truly ;)

Mia.Nora
08-21-2017, 12:48 AM
Any error code/DC turning game into a full bot game with lvl3 bots would be an awesome improvement to horrible state of connectivity.