PDA

View Full Version : Bug in the Legendary Tanuki Armor(Kensei)

Sjo3rd2012
08-20-2017, 12:22 PM
There is a bug in the new armor gear that was recently released. It is about the appearance of the standards of the chest armor called 'Tanuki'. It looks like the paint pattern does not fully cover that part over the armor. It also seems that you can not change the paint, engraving or the symbol at all of the standards. Later I also noticed that the back contains the same problem. In short: You can't change the appearance of the back or the standards --> wich does not correctly cover the armor. I got this bug instantly as soon as I achieved the armor and refreshing or restarting the game does not help, though I do not know if PC or Playstation has the same problem. Besides the bug the new legendary gear of the Kensei looks really awesome, but after seeing this tiny, yet noticeable bug, I thought this needs to be said.

AndyDIGITAL36
08-20-2017, 01:46 PM
There is a bug in the new armor gear that was recently released. It is about the appearance of the standards of the chest armor called 'Tanuki'. It looks like the paint pattern does not fully cover that part over the armor. It also seems that you can not change the paint, engraving or the symbol at all of the standards. Later I also noticed that the back contains the same problem. In short: You can't change the appearance of the back or the standards --> wich does not correctly cover the armor. I got this bug instantly as soon as I achieved the armor and refreshing or restarting the game does not help, though I do not know if PC or Playstation has the same problem. Besides the bug the new legendary gear of the Kensei looks really awesome, but after seeing this tiny, yet noticeable bug, I thought this needs to be said.

I sent in a report ticket on Friday. I did fine if you try to change the paint and symbol in the back it ends up changing the standards. The back remains a mirrored image of the front.

Sjo3rd2012
08-20-2017, 02:26 PM
Well If I try to change the paint or symbol on the back, it appears that somehow the standards are programmed to be the back and the back stays the same in both paint or symbol. This is very weird and yes the back is somehow the mirrored image of the front just like you said.

UbiJurassic
08-21-2017, 12:46 AM
I'll be sure to forward along the information to the team from my end as well. Thanks for sending in a ticket to support, AndyDIGITAL36!