PDA

View Full Version : Beyond Good and Evil 2 Soundtrack

KEVIN_115
08-19-2017, 07:36 PM
Hey! I'm really exited to see Christophe Héral as the composer again. His work on the first game is what made me start my journey to become a film/video game composer, so it means a lot to me that he is back!
Are we going to get some of the old soundtracks in the new game? Maybe remastered? :D

Telemanus
09-06-2017, 06:09 PM
Because it's the same composer I'd expect new iterations of the DomZ theme as well.

Legion-495
09-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Because it's the same composer I'd expect new iterations of the DomZ theme as well.

Well I think we will see DomZ and for that very reason we will also get new DomZ music tracks.
Immersion is created by multiple factors and one of those is the greenish creatures with their own music.

It was a large part of BGE that let it stand out, if you ask me.

CulturalLemur
09-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Someone isolated the song present in "Meet the Game Team" video a while back. Quality obviously isn't great, but this track gives me chills regardless :)

https://youtu.be/0Keg3iFD0D0

I hope that one day guys at Montpellier will share a clean version of this track as a part of Space Monkey Program, that would be beyond awesome ;)

The-Pancaker
01-10-2018, 06:06 PM
I hope that one day guys at Montpellier will share a clean version of (BGE soubdtrack) as a part of Space Monkey Program, that would be beyond awesome ;)

Agree. This tune is powerful.

A question I almost do not dare to ask. The Space monkey program is there to let us participate with the UbiTeam to create their master piece.
Any idea if it is possible (as musician) to contribute to the soundtrack too?
Would be awesome even if challenging. I would definitely lend my instruments for such a project....

KIERROK
01-10-2018, 06:26 PM

A question I almost do not dare to ask. The Space monkey program is there to let us participate with the UbiTeam to create their master piece.
Would be awesome even if challenging. I would definitely lend my instruments for such a project....

Don't see why not. You could always ask
https://twitter.com/Ubisoft
https://twitter.com/bgegame

ElPrimordial
01-10-2018, 07:45 PM

I believe they're open to everything, so give it a shot!!! ;)

MSBlack88
02-04-2018, 12:26 PM
To Michel Ancel and the rest of the awesome team behind "Beyond Good and Evil 2", I want to thank each of you for making what I think will be my favorite game of all time

I much want to see this game lift off like no game has gone before and will love to dedicate any support that may help that process.

I am a musician who makes various styles of music and I wish to donate my musical talent to this this game

This is one of many examples of music I've created for "Beyond Good and Evil 2"
- you can use this as template for your own music rescourses
- you could use this as a background song playing in some indian bar on the outskirts of some city
- you can use this song for what ever helps in the support of the game's development (menu music, loading music, space radio music, soundtrack music)

https://youtu.be/e3fVn5VQESY

If there is any musical soundtrack request that BGE2 team believe I have the ability to compose/produce for you please let me know

I am willing to be apart of productive team of the community that will support so we all can play the best game that we will ever play

Even if this just stays as charity I would be so honoured if I could please have a song somewhere( I don't care how insignificant) in your game from a fellow Space Monkeys crew

ElPrimordial
02-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Oh yeah! Great tune dude!

MSBlack88
02-05-2018, 11:47 AM
thanks, I appreciate that