PDA

View Full Version : The truth about Tournament ornaments...

Ulrichvonbek111
08-19-2017, 05:36 PM
So we heard it live for ourselves.
"No there shall be no Samurai victory pack"...
Though it seems that season 3's winners shall receive the same as Season 1's winners....because the Dev's in charge of faction war deem so..
Well my thoughts why the Samurai recieved one ornament are this that the ornaments for the Tournament (which is broken)were actually the ones the Samurai were to receive...
Those in charge with Faction War worked with the Ornaments Devs and came to the conclusion that 28 ornaments were needed to satisfy the 2nd Faction War winners and their promises of ornaments for Tournament (broken).
To save time and any expenses they colluded together to cut corners at the Season 2 winner expense...thus the winners got 1 DESIGN of ornament between 14 heroes...enabling the true reward to be put on hold for the tournament (which is broken) rewards...which is 14 individual ornament designs for 14 individual heroes.
So yes money and time were both saved and the winners were robbed....
Shame on you.

CandleInTheDark
08-19-2017, 05:49 PM
Or it could be that they decided that they wanted one recognisable season winner ornament and they will continue this way going forward. I guess we'll know which it is at the end of season three but given when they have given definite details on something they have been true to that, I would bet I am on the right side of that argument. You're peddling fake news they cleared up a month ago.

As to the victor pack, they said no one really bothered with that, that's on whoever levels up viking characters but most of the stuff in that pack, if I had wanted it I would already have had it from steel I earned in the game.

UbiNoty
08-19-2017, 11:51 PM
We've addressed both these points previously as candle pointed out.

1. We changed our season victor reward philosophy to one ornament for all heroes, and while we regrettably failed to communicate this to you all, we will continue to follow this trend in the coming seasons. So S3 victors will receive one ornament for their heroes as well.

2. We decided to forego the in-store victory pack for Samurai because the viking one was very unpopular and we chose to pursue better and different routes for bundle options.

Neither of these decisions are indicative of any favor or disfavor to any faction in any way whatsoever.

RealJayDee1984
08-20-2017, 12:15 AM
1. We changed our season victor reward philosophy to one ornament for all heroes, and while we regrettably failed to communicate this to you all, we will continue to follow this trend in the coming seasons. So S3 victors will receive one ornament for their heroes as well.
Is there any chance that the team might consider creating a belated S1 winner uni-ornament like we'll get from S2 onwards, and once the S1 winners have all got it the individual hero ornaments from the S1 win are added as buyable for all other players?

UbiNoty
08-20-2017, 01:04 AM
Is there any chance that the team might consider creating a belated S1 winner uni-ornament like we'll get from S2 onwards, and once the S1 winners have all got it the individual hero ornaments from the S1 win are added as buyable for all other players?

I can bring up the suggestion to them and see what they have to say - but so far we haven't planned for any retroactive changes to faction war season rewards.

Manlorey
08-20-2017, 10:45 AM
It would be a big improvement already if they let us use season 2 ornament on the new heroes at least. The ornament do not seem to fit with some samurai heroes quite well in my opinion, but looks good on knight heroes, so I would like to use it with my gladiator.