PDA

View Full Version : Players leaving at the end of match

Pain-Seeker
08-18-2017, 06:21 PM
Could someone tell me whats the point in that ? They dont receive a loss if they do that ? Does the leavers penalty work when they do that? And also do i get a win againt a player or a bot ? I just keep wondering what it is good for

RatedChaotic
08-18-2017, 06:23 PM
OMG yes..almost all my matches that I actually get into have resyncs because on the team is breaking chime and 2 are dead. They start quiting.

DoodTheMan
08-18-2017, 06:26 PM
There has to be a fair amount that are trying to crash the session out of spite.

RatedChaotic
08-18-2017, 06:36 PM
There has to be a fair amount that are trying to crash the session out of spite.

Yep especially when they are not as good as you at the game.

II LYC4N II
08-18-2017, 09:34 PM
Sometimes people arent leaving... Ive been kicked from every match ive played today and now im banned for a week. I didnt leave one match or dashboard. Im being kicked by error codes.

roman_emperor85
08-19-2017, 05:01 AM
I have been kicked from 7-8 games total near the end of the match.

UbiNoty
08-20-2017, 12:57 AM
Could someone tell me whats the point in that ? They dont receive a loss if they do that ? Does the leavers penalty work when they do that? And also do i get a win againt a player or a bot ? I just keep wondering what it is good for

The quit-penalty will be applied if they are leaving/quitting at the end of a match for whatever reason.

And as it has been pointed out by others, there are some players who still get disconnected at the end/other points in the game and we're still working to make improvements for fix that.