PDA

View Full Version : So how different will the Templars be?

joshoolhorst
08-18-2017, 11:29 AM
We know this will be the beginning of the Brotherhood and the Creed but I see nobody talk about how different the Templars might be so I made this discussion just for that what are your thoughts on the Templars ideology in Origins

dxsxhxcx
08-18-2017, 11:37 AM
The same as we had before but without the Father of Understanding and a fancy name.

SofaJockey
08-18-2017, 04:32 PM
May well not even be called 'Templars'.
Though Jerusalem's Temple of Solomon which was venerated by the historical Knights Templar pre-dates our Egyptian story by several hundred years.

I'm sure some proto-Templars will form part of the plot.

cawatrooper9
08-18-2017, 04:42 PM
Their philosophy will be the same, but I think dxshxcx is right, we won't see as many of their rituals or traditions.

Locopells
08-18-2017, 05:09 PM
I think they're going by the name of The Ancient Ones, something like that. While Jerusalem's Temple of Solomon does indeed exist, it won't give it's name to the Knights Templars for some thousand years, or so.

cawatrooper9
08-18-2017, 07:40 PM
I think they're going by the name of The Ancient Ones, something like that. While Jerusalem's Temple of Solomon does indeed exist, it won't give it's name to the Knights Templars for some thousand years, or so.

Didn't one of the trailers say something about The Masked Ones, or something similar? I