PDA

View Full Version : Microsoft FFB2 does not work in IL2FB

silentshadow62
02-16-2004, 09:27 AM
My stick does not work properly in FB. It does not recoil when I shoot. All other aspects of the stick work. In the stick configuration utility (outside the game) the recoil works. What am I doing wrong???

Michael

silentshadow62
02-16-2004, 09:27 AM
My stick does not work properly in FB. It does not recoil when I shoot. All other aspects of the stick work. In the stick configuration utility (outside the game) the recoil works. What am I doing wrong???

Michael

Zinzj
02-16-2004, 09:58 AM
Make sure you have marked off the enable force feedback option in the hardware- output menu in FB.

-HH-Dubbo
02-16-2004, 11:04 AM
Are you using XP?
If so, do not use the disc that comes with the stick, let XP set it up.

http://www.angelfire.com/falcon/nightschpanker/F1000016.JPG
There is no leading cause of death for people aged over 100

silentshadow62
02-16-2004, 02:25 PM
Yes I am using XP I have enebled force feedback in the game, but the amount of force is anemic at best. Other games work better, dare I mention CFS3? The amount of force from shooting was much more realistic. In FB it is barely noticable. How do I increase the amount of recoil?

Zinzj
02-16-2004, 02:40 PM
You can increase force feedback level in sidewinder central if you have it installed.
but I dont know if you have anything wrong, force feedback from shooting is much stronger in CFS3, and thats probably the way its meant to be...
Firing machinguns in CFS3 make more recoil than cannons in FB