PDA

View Full Version : QUESTION FOR AEP OWNER.

Lt.Davis
03-15-2004, 10:42 AM
How do you switch position to the rata when you flying the TB3 with 2 rata on the wing. Are you pressing 'c' to switch to any one of them just like change to gunner position in bomber?

About the 'Mistel' how to control the engine of the Mistel, seen to me that there are total of 3 engine (including yours) is't some thing like you press 1 for the 1st engine and so on.

With carrying the big mistel bomb, will the two engines help for the speed?

How about the BF110, nice to fly?

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.

Lt.Davis
03-15-2004, 10:42 AM
How do you switch position to the rata when you flying the TB3 with 2 rata on the wing. Are you pressing 'c' to switch to any one of them just like change to gunner position in bomber?

About the 'Mistel' how to control the engine of the Mistel, seen to me that there are total of 3 engine (including yours) is't some thing like you press 1 for the 1st engine and so on.

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.

Spinne_3.-JG51
03-15-2004, 11:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lt.Davis:

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know about the Rata. I haven't really tried it.
The first engine is the FW-190 engine. The other two belong to the Junkers. The two engines are more or less necessary. With them running at 90%, and the Fw engine at 85%, I've only managed to do about 350-400 kph in level flight. The Mistel is a very nice AC, very stable. The aiming is somewhat off, but the damned bomb is so big that it doesn't matter anyway.
The 110 is lovely. It's a decent ground pounder, but it really shines at intercepting mid-war bombers since it packs a very powerful punch. I don't think it has the speed to take on a B-17 though. It's not really a fighter though. It's far too heavy on the controls to be useful against a Spit or a Hurry, unless the rear gunner takes the kill. I

http://www.student.richmond.edu/~vk5qa/images/forumsig.jpg

"Come on in, I'll treat you nice! I used to know your father."

Angelus897
03-15-2004, 11:09 AM
1. If you are flying the TB3, you cannot switch position to a Rat. Even though they are connected, they are still 3 different planes (therefore you will be flying TB3, while AI will fly the Rats).

2. When you have the Mistel attached, you have control over 3 engines, so you use the select engine keys (I have mine mapped to control + #).

3. When carrying the Mistel, those 2 engines help keep it in the air, lol (very bulky and unmaneuvrable).

4. I haven't flown the Shark too much, I mostly fly the KingCobra.

Lt.Davis
03-15-2004, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the reply, btw can we fly Mistel or Tb3 with rata during online/QMB? I'm quiet interested in this two planes, it's show the creative of human.

And will the A6M2 and M5 will carry bomb? cause 1.22 the zeke didn't carry bomb at all.

Thanks!

Speed is the KEY.