PDA

View Full Version : Stuck at work and excited.

Baggin_
08-15-2017, 05:22 PM
What does everyone think of season 3 and the new characters so far? I'm stuck working, but excited to play. I was really tempted to call off, but didn't.

thornh
08-15-2017, 05:32 PM
I'm at work also for another 4 hours...
People keep posting pics of legendary gear on reddit and I am doing my best to avoid it all. I think the new UI is going to be great. Should be fun this evening.

Just a few more hours and I will set you free Thighlander MacSlaymore!!!

High-Horse
08-15-2017, 05:36 PM
Same here, I'm on pacific time so I have about another thousand hours to go. Seriously, I've been at work for like 90 minutes and feels like a week with all these new hype posts and videos.

Good job not calling in, I almost did but I was actually sick about 2 weeks ago, so that wouldn't fly. Thighlanditis doesn't sound legit enough.

TheLastPandaa
08-15-2017, 05:49 PM
for some reason my ps4 refuses to download the patch, so...

High-Horse
08-15-2017, 05:50 PM

Turn it off and on again!

psyminion
08-15-2017, 07:00 PM

yeah try turning it on and off, letting it download in 'rest' mode, also if you 'test' your ps4 internet connection while downloading it seems to improve.

I'm still waiting on the patch myself and I've done all the above.

ps4 is currently in rest mode so hopefully soon.

Tobias96716
08-15-2017, 09:30 PM
The Gladiator is my style...fast quick hitting assassin style...as I mainly play Orochi or Shonobi.....i tried the Highlander a bit today as well...he is going to be beast mode for who ever master's him...