PDA

View Full Version : When ubi says dedicated servers, they mean disconnects everywhere

SplugeKing
08-15-2017, 01:22 AM
Haven't had one game finish when someone leaves the past two weeks. If we could embed, I would post the buzz lightyear holding woody by the shoulder looking out onto the stars. Yeaaa UBI!

Vakris_One
08-15-2017, 01:25 AM
You do know that we are currently not playing on dedicated servers, right?

UbiJurassic
08-15-2017, 01:29 AM
As Vakris_One said, the migration to dedicated servers has not occurred yet. We are still in the process of reconfiguring the game's network structure to support the new system. We will be sure to notify players when the game is ready to make the transition.

kweassa1
08-15-2017, 01:34 AM
Fake news. Serving For Honor community since February 2017.

SplugeKing
08-15-2017, 03:58 AM
you do know that we are currently not playing on dedicated servers, right?

no really!?

SplugeKing
08-15-2017, 03:59 AM
As Vakris_One said, the migration to dedicated servers has not occurred yet. We are still in the process of reconfiguring the game's network structure to support the new system. We will be sure to notify players when the game is ready to make the transition.

I'm aware. The state of connectivity is garbage right now

Tundra 793
08-15-2017, 04:05 AM
I'm aware. The state of connectivity is garbage right now

Dude, It's been garbage since launch day. Vakris says what I was thinking, but I assume this thread was just born out of the game crash frustration we all feel every day we play For Honor, yes? Nothing to do with the dedicated servers.

SplugeKing
08-15-2017, 02:08 PM
Dude, It's been garbage since launch day. Vakris says what I was thinking, but I assume this thread was just born out of the game crash frustration we all feel every day we play For Honor, yes? Nothing to do with the dedicated servers.

It's worse now easily. Was able to finish games when someone left before never now

Bob__Gnarly
08-16-2017, 12:57 AM
It's worse now easily. Was able to finish games when someone left before never now

Think you were just lucky, connectivity has been garbage since alpha.